Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PAT ARNOLD, 1-testosterone by S.A.N.???

blackdream71

S.A.N.(scientifically advanced nutrition) just released their new 1-testosterone supplement, i was wondering what your thoughts were on this, it's pretty expensive, what i want to know is if it will work better than 1-AD?????

that is a good question but I don't think pa1ad will answer it simply because he works for ergo pharm. He came up with the 1st 1-ad supp.....1-AD. It would be stupid for him to recomend another brand.

riskybizz007 said:
why don't you call SAN and find out w/ them? It's stupid to ask PA that kind of question...
Why on earth would you say it's stupid for asking a question, that's just totally ignorant of you, PAT ARNOLD knows about this stuff that's why i asked him, it doesn't matter if it's another companies product, if he is a decent businessman and a scientist than he would have no problem in answering that question!!!!

Part of your question is legitimate, part of it istn't and is flat out stupid. Asking if 1-Test will work better than the product he's actually selling, 1AD?? You said it, he's a businessman! Use your noggin' bro. Why would he want to take away potential customers of 1AD and give them to SAN?

Top Bottom