Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTBM Bridge Review

DJTreee

A while back I had a back injury that put me out of commission for almost two weeks. After I saw the doctor, he put me on some medication for it. Without going into too much detail, I'll say that even though my back was getting better, health-wise I wasn't feeling well at all. A follow-up appointment revealed some things out of whack with my blood work. Doc took me off of ALL supplements and other pills for a month. The timing of this was no bueno, as it completely sandbagged what I was doing supplement-wise.

Within a week out of the gym and off supplements, I was down 8 fucking pounds. When I finally got back into the gym after the second week (A total of 3.5 weeks out of the gym) I was struggling, sucking wind, and praying to the iron gods. When all was said and done, I was down 13 pounds and my workouts had gone to shit. The workouts started getting a little better as my health was improving, but losing that much muscle had me in a panic.

So I did what anyone would do: I called needto. I needed something to bring my workouts and muscles back from the jaws of death without affecting liver enzymes. He had one word for me: Bridge.

I'm about 9 days in now, and here is my experience so far:

After the first serving, I had to call and ask Nate if the first serving alone was supposed to have an effect. Maybe it was placebo effect, but I can say that after being in the doldrums for weeks, the first serving seemed to have a mood enhancing effect.

Work and family responsibilities kept me out of the gym for two more days, but on the third day, long before I went to the gym, I noticed noticeable fullness through my shoulders, chest, and traps. I chalked it up to good lighting in the living room, but when I got to work people started commenting that I must be hitting the gym hard again because my shoulders were looking big. This is after almost a full MONTH out of the gym!

Getting back into the gym, my workout was above average, but I still felt myself getting pretty fatigued pretty fast. However, my strength was coming back fast.

I checked the scale first thing in the morning before breakfast and after a shit, and I was up 1 pound. In the first three days.

[Disclaimer: Don't get your hopes up, I don't move huge weight. But i am going to tell you what weights I moved today.]

I just had my first chest workout in a month and I felt fantastic. I admit I cheated on the doctor's orders and I took a scoop of N2KTS before hitting the gym. I'm only human dammit! But I have been off ALL other supplements for just over a month (except protein shakes of course. But that's not supplemental. That's a cornerstone.) All I have had is the 9 days of Bridge and one scoop of N2KTS in the past month. And I had one of my top 5 chest workouts ever.

My strength is almost back completely to my recent personal bests. I don't flat bench, but my recent PR on the incline bench is 315, and today I pyramided up to 275.
I usually use the 120 pound dumbbells for my working sets, today I got up to the 100's. I'm not 100% yet, but a LOT closer than I thought I'd be after a month layoff.

My pump was indescribable too. My chest and shoulders were so full of blood it was ridiculous. But the best thing was that I didn't get fatigued. Period. I had to force myself to end my chest workout, and I was so full of energy that I did traps and a couple back exercises just so I could stay in the gym.

I checked my weight and I'm up 3 pounds in 9 days.

I am very impressed with Bridge so far, and look forward to seeing how it continues on.

More to follow...

Last edited:
Plan on running two bottles of Bridge after my PCT for my next cycle. Glad to hear it works nicely. Are you taking one or two servings a day? I'm not sure how I should dose it. Also how long are you going to run it for? Thanks for the review btw and good luck killing those weights!

Remember also, BRIDGE doesn;t HAVE to be used ONLY after a cycle. For nattys, using BRIDGE with BIG BLAST, UNLEASHED and GEAR can produce results similar to a mild cycle with no side effects.

BRIDGE is prob one of my favorite supps out there. Gear is up there with it.

Great to see bridge getting out there now. Its been a under dog waiting to take its pro belt for a wile now. People are going to start putting the reviews out there though and all of them will be good.

BRIDGE IS SICK. PERIOD. I'm 5 days in using Bridge, and I feel like I'm on a 1000mg/wk test cycle! They need to change the name from Bridge to Need2BeHORNY!

Top Bottom