Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needtobuildmuscle products that are not being discontinued?

Tami Bellon

National Bodybuilder
Platinum
If I'm thinking right, the following will be the only products in this original Needto line that will still be available, correct?

Protein Bars
Forged Joint Repair
Forged Liver Support
Forged Post Cycle
60 Day Relief Stack
Skeletal-balm
Needtosleep

Looks like it.

Great products too.
Been trying out the joint repair stuff and it works great. I was skeptical.. but normally my wrists and stuff are kind of sore after lifting. They've been feeling great lately.
Protein bars taste f'ing good.
Can wait for his new products.

PS. I was checking out your journal.. that's crazy, haha.. Its cool to go through that far back, then see all the changes physically and mentally (your goals and what not). :)

Well, I have heard (and REALLY HOPE!!!) that Epi strong may stay and at least one run of Helladrol is coming and very outside chance Beastdrol may squeak by this time but it all depends on the new law and how hard Needto wants to push the FDA.

Maybe if things calm down, the Epi & Helladrol can be around for a while or at least a few runs (PLEASE!!!)

S

On TV this guy from the FDA raised a bottle of Epi and Tren clones and was talking bout stores pushing steroids on kids. I think the writing is on the wall folks : (

Yes all my pro's will be gone soon. It has to be done. One run of helladrol maybe and that is only because I had it ordered already. Once they sell out they are gone for good.

Yes all my pro's will be gone soon. It has to be done. One run of helladrol maybe and that is only because I had it ordered already. Once they sell out they are gone for good.

Heyy Needto.. You get my PM?
Looking to stock up on some of these, just wondering what the order limit would be right now for Beast and Katana?
:heart::heart:

Top Bottom