Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some neurogenex reviews

remien567

I hurt a couple of nerves on my back lifting, I suffer from numbness most of the time on my back, and I've tried different treatments and no one has worked so far, I will be going under this treatment at neurogenex which is effective regardless of the origin of the neuropathy according to them, it's not cheap, but I have to keep seeking options, guys, do you know or have any reviews about it? thank you

It's not something I have tried personally so I can't comment. It's so new that you are going to have a hard time finding legitimate un-biased reviews.

The Neurogenx Treatment uses high-frequency electronic waves to gently reach deep down through muscle and tissue to relieve neuropathy symptoms and severe neuromusclar pain. The Neurogenx Technology is FDA-cleared and is marketed to be clinically-proven as an effective treatment for nerve pain in the feet, legs, hands and arms.

You could try it. I personally would try a more 'tried and true' method like chiropractors and physiotherapists along with well known support supplements before dishing out big money to try a new method that may or may not work.

I would try to find a good sports therapist in your area and supplement with a good joint/nerve support supplement stack first.

Something like this -
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]5 tablets n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 25mg ostarine from sarms1.com + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-And-Wellness/N2Joint-RX-p319.html[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]http://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866-anabolic-steroids/[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]This will actually help heal and repair your joints and ligaments, along with reducing pain and inflammation. [/FONT]

you have to be more specific as to what happened to you

weightlifting injuries are due to poor form and ego lifting. you should never hurt yourself lifting.. I am all for pushing yourself but there is a difference between pushing yourself smartly, and being dumb when you lift.

it sounds to me like you need to get a referral to a GOOD physical therapist.. i'm talking one that works with athletes, not a bunch of old people trying to scam their car insurance

Hey Steve I'm a certified personal trainer and have been lifting since 1996. You are correct most injuries are due to poor form, or lifting to heavy. I have perfect form and was just doing some stretches with no weight and I herniated my L4 sciatic disc. So you can injure yourself other than bad form or lifting too much, although those are most common.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom