Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2KTS is working!

buildingrocks

I've been a long time user of White Flood and recently jacked. Always liked wf but never really got much from jacked. Took some N2KTS for a 1 am workout and I'm impressed!!! Hope I can get to sleep tonight! This is good stuff!

no doubt bro. I know plenty of jack3d faithfuls who saw the light once they tried out n2tks

Yeah I would never take N2KTS at 1 am LOL. I used it on Saturday and boy I had some much energy that I was able to train other things after my workout, with energy to do work and study and then to still listen to organize a bunch of files. LOL Stuff is potent no doubt about it, enjoy!

I've been a long time user of White Flood and recently jacked. Always liked wf but never really got much from jacked. Took some N2KTS for a 1 am workout and I'm impressed!!! Hope I can get to sleep tonight! This is good stuff!

O snap..that stuff really amps you up! 1 am...lol!

Today was my first hard workout with N2KTS as my last workout was a deload. I must say that I'm very impressed with this product! The focus and energy was great and the pump I got today was by far the best pump I have ever gotten from a pre workout drink. I felt like the hulk! And I only took 1 scope. I take 2 scoops of flood and jacked and have never got much from jacked. By the way, I took 4 gear pills before my workout and I started phyto 2 days ago, so I'm not sure if all this was due to N2KTS.

dont forget we give free 2-3 day shipping on all orders in the usa
and needto139 takes 15% off any order at needtobuildmuscle.com
needto10 takes 10% off any order at mrsupps.com

Top Bottom