Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle Tech Stack

I was curious if any one has taken the Muscle Tech stack....Acetabolan-II, Anotesten, Nortesten. Also I was wonderin if anyone has taken the anabolics.com stack.....Equi-Bolan, DermaGAIN, MAXTERON. Since I can't use gear because of my job I'm going with supplements and was curious about these 2 stacks and any results.

Muscletech = wasted $$$

Try conducting a search on Muscletech... many of us have wasted time and $$$ on the worthless supplements you listed.

Read the boards and discover what supps are working for others..... or just lay off the crack!

What about 1-AD, I've been readin through all the post for most of the day and it sounds promissing. But what should I stack it with? And what about gyno? Do I need to worry about that?

Muscletech is crap. I havent tried 1-ad but there are a lot of articles out there about it...its worth looking in to.

A friend of mine that i lift with tried a stack from anabolic.com..overall i would say he wasted an enormous amount of money and i think he would agree. he had a big boost of energy while taking the stack, decent increases in strength, but no real noticable size gains..the main side effect he suffered occured after he got off the stack he had fucked up test levels and a dramatic loss of energy while lifting.he went from being joe bodybuilder while taking the stack to not having the energy or will to get through a half hour of training.

Top Bottom