Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

milk thistle or beastdrol cause dark urine?

165pwrlifter

I have been on 400mg test e and 400 mg eq for 6 weeks. I have been taking milk thistle at 1g in am and 1g in pm. 3 days ago I added beastdrol 1 pill in am 1 pill in pm and upped my my thistle to 1 g in am 2 g in pm. this afternoon after a run my urine was very dark almost discolored. I have drank about .75 gallons of fluids today and my run was not that hard.

I will up my fluids even more and stop the milk thistle altogether for two days if the dark urine goes away I know what it is. Then, of course, I will resume the milk thistle.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

ive never heard of milk thistle causing dark urine and i dont know what beastdrol is but i doubt either is causing dark urine.that is usually caused by being dehydrated the urine will turn kind of a brown color

it could be the beast but not that fast man. I would think with that high amount of milk thistle it could be that added with the beast. Beast can be hard on the liver this is true but just 3 days at only 2 caps ed that is pretty unheard of.

I have seen people take as much as 2000 a day but 3k damn.

Dehydration sounds like the culprit.

Increase fluid intake and report back.

:)

pretty sure it was the dehydration. upped my fluids and the dark urine went away. just scarred the shit out of me because I have had bright yellow piss from vitamins and/or dehydration but this had a dark tint to it. I ended up pissing in a clear bottle and holding it up to a white wall to check the color - dark yellow ...shewww...

pretty sure it was the dehydration. upped my fluids and the dark urine went away. just scarred the shit out of me because I have had bright yellow piss from vitamins and/or dehydration but this had a dark tint to it. I ended up pissing in a clear bottle and holding it up to a white wall to check the color - dark yellow ...shewww...

good shit bro

This always happens to me in the AM when using orals. You need to drink more bro. If you are ever up in the middle of the night, down 16oz of water before getting back to sleep.

You are probably sweating more than usual as well with that much gear, so that is another reason for more water.

Your vitamins can make it that flourescent yellow color. It's one of the B vitamins I believe but I can't remember exactly which one but it turns your piss neon yellow lol. Just drink tons of water and yes cut back on the milk thistle.

Your vitamins can make it that flourescent yellow color. It's one of the B vitamins I believe but I can't remember exactly which one but it turns your piss neon yellow lol. Just drink tons of water and yes cut back on the milk thistle.

Yes, vitamins can make your pee flourescent, but his urine is probably a dark "dirty" yellow, like apple juice.

bro

You pissing dark cuzz you aint taking enuf liver cleanse, son. Jack up the liver cleanse.AInt seen nuthin about a proper multi - while on either. Why you fellas using and aint taking support vitamins for the body??

ct.

Top Bottom