Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Meds for hypoxia pls

Bophtc

Hi guys! Do you know of any meds that can improve blood circulation in the brain and augment oxygen income? I feel the symptoms of hypoxia, the chronic one. I know I gotta visit a medic for that, and I will eventually. But by now need something as a little help.

Right off the bat I can come up only with meldonium, or better known as mildronate. The monthly use of it will cost you like 20 USD, and it is a really good medicine for that. In fact, it was created for the recovery of people with strokes, to recover their brain functions. In any case, it is a very safe compound to use, as it has no side effects, and it has other additional benefits, so you will not lose anything by giving it a try. Also, ghinko biloma is good for brain activity.

Hi guys! Do you know of any meds that can improve blood circulation in the brain and augment oxygen income? I feel the symptoms of hypoxia, the chronic one. I know I gotta visit a medic for that, and I will eventually. But by now need something as a little help.

Just go to the doctors now. If you actually have the onset of Hypoxia when you gonna go... right before brain damage?

Always better to get checked out with this kind of stuff man. You don't want to just look for supplements with something that could potentially be serious.

My condition is not that horribly bad - I just feel it by subtle symptoms, so this is the reason I want to start doing something about it. I will visit a doctor, and in the meantime - isn't meldonium a steroid?

It is not a steroid. Meldonium is an anti-ischemic drug that helps improve circulation, particularly in the brain.
It is produced out of Latvia, has been around for some time and is commonly used in northern Europe.
It is also used for heart conditions such as angina (where there is restricted blood flow to the heart), heart attacks, heart failure and sometimes after strokes.
It has also been rumoured to have been used by athletes for some time.

My condition is not that horribly bad - I just feel it by subtle symptoms, so this is the reason I want to start doing something about it. I will visit a doctor, and in the meantime - isn't meldonium a steroid?

In the meantime... so days then.

Top Bottom