Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lipokenetics definitly feeling weird

I was only taking 3 Lipo a day and I felt like shit. Tired and cranky, didn't want to go to work, and always had a negative attitude. Plus I don't think it was really all that much better than E/C stack, it all depends on diet mainly.

http://www.musclesurf.com/synlip.html

If you're on the lipo, it's pretty much depleting your body of energy as fast as you can stock it.

Drink LOTS of water (I mean LOTS), don't neglect your morning carbs (unless you're on a keto diet), and I'd really make sure not to exert yourself heavily for three or four hours after taking it. Constant light feedings are a must; since the usinic acid is cleaning your system out, if you go too many hours without food you'll definitely hit starvation mode, and a lot of the side effects will hit you hard.

The great thing about the oxidative uncouplers (Usinic acid, like in lipo, or dinitrophenol, aka DNP), is that they will work equally well even if you're not active. (unlike regular ECAs, which are drastically more effective if you take them before you work out) This is powerful stuff; if the side effects are kicking your butt, don't use it. if it's draining you too much, your workouts will go down the tube, your daily activity level will decrease, and you'll probably end up burning fewer calories per day, which is why I suggest people cycle it week to week. Grin and bear it for a crappy week on the stuff, then take a week off to recover, get some good workouts in, etc., then cycle back.

Hope this helps anybody.

Belial said:
2 lipoK = 25 mg norephedrine. The labeling is confusing.

And I saw your pic in the other forum. Why the HELL are you using lipoK to cut when you're 6'3", 167, and a little on the skinny side??? EAT! EAT! Save the lipoK for when you need to shred 4 pounds per week!

Sorry, dude, not to flame here, but i just think it's a little odd that you're taking massive doses of fat burners when you should be bulking.

Don't abuse the lipoK, either. I've done some cycles of it, and taking it before your workout is a recipie for chills, lightheadedness, and possible blackouts. Take 2 regular fat burners before you run (or lift), then 2 lipoK 4 hours later, and 2 more 4 hours after that. That's the MAX I'd recommend anybody do, and even then I'd say no more than 2 weeks of it.

Actually the labeling is not confusing as it states:"Amount Per Capsule", not per serving. So that would mean that the quantity you gave would be for one CAPSULE. And to try and help with everyone elses concerns all I can give is my experience. The first day I was on, I felt jacked up all day. Did not take the next day because I slept in because of being up until the morning from the previous day. But did continue on day 3. Did not feel as bad, but also started taking only five pills a day. Started back on six a day on day six and have continued since. I am now on day 15 and feel somewhat normal. Feel a little crappy in the mornings but that is because I have to wait an hour to eat now, not used to that. So, what I am saying is maybe your body needs to get used to the drug before you start feeling better. Give it some time and if you still feel like crap after a couple of weeks discontinue use. Also burned 10 pounds in the first week and have tapered down now. Have lost a total of 15 pounds in two weeks. Now I think that I am burning fat now since I notice a change in the mirror but not on the scale.

Shite, that was a lousy typo on my part. I hope that didn't screw anyone up. Going back to fix it now.

Man, I don't know what's up with that Lipok but after about 4 days I woke up in the middle of the night thinking I was having a heart attack. Scary sh*t. Went back to Ripped fuel the next day.

I just wanted everyone to know that if you think lipo is strong shit than you haven't tried many thermogenics! I'm trying not to bash anyone but I've tried every fat burner, stimulant out there and I'm at the end of my 2nd week on lipo and the only side effect I really get is sweating. It doesn't stink though, it feels like clean sweat. I haven't got the rash nor the lethargy. It is by far the best fat burner that i've tried. In 2 weeks I've gone from 6' 220 lbs at 15% bf to 208lbs with 12% bf. I am also 2 weeks into a fina cycle at 120mgs per day via DMSO for 5 weeks total. This cycle has to be DMSO cause my sister, brother-in-law and niece moved in for 2 months while their house is being built, so I don't have any privacy and I must be in shape this summer! Sorry for the rant guys but I don't believe that lipokinetix is as harsh as everybody says it is. later Rells777

:D well for some of the bros out there who wanted to know where to get lipo, my workout partner just informed me that healthshock.com has it in,, myself just ordered some, i am on the adipo and personally enjoy the permanent chill sensation that it gives me, but hey that is me, and yes please drink tons of water,, just wanted to help some bros out,,

Top Bottom