Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lets talk legal steroids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

needtogetaas

Yes real deal legal steroids. not fake steroids, not pro hormones
but real fucking legal aas. Yes people there are some out there.

Fuck the product names fuck the gimmicks lets talk about the legal compounds,the legal steroid compounds that are out there and where to get them. How good they are and how to use them.

Again this is not a legal steroid.
D-anabol 25 * [Metandesenolone] - $85.00 : Buy Steroids - Your Online Steroid Shop that is a pile of shit sold by a scammer. Its just like if ou went to buy e-legal steroids and the guy sold you oil. Yup that about what that amounts
to. There are many many companies out there that do this though and they make a bad name for the places that really are selling legal
true blue steroid compounds.

NorAndrostene-3b-ol, 17-one
Estra-4,9 diene-3 17 dione
17a-Methyl-Etioallocholan-2-Ene-17b-Ol
2a, 17a, Dimethyl-Etiocholan-3-one, 17b-ol

whats in the products guys. What are the active ingredents. For any of you to understand if its a real steroid or not you need to research whats in the products. If a company wont tell you whats in it then its fake if you ask me.

Lets talk more about this.

Re: Lets talk legal steroids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes real deal legal steroids. not fake steroids, not pro hormones
but real fucking legal aas. Yes people there are some out there.

Fuck the product names fuck the gimmicks lets talk about the legal compounds,the legal steroid compounds that are out there and where to get them. How good they are and how to use them.

Again this is not a legal steroid.
D-anabol 25 * [Metandesenolone] - $85.00 : Buy Steroids - Your Online Steroid Shop that is a pile of shit sold by a scammer. Its just like if ou went to buy e-legal steroids and the guy sold you oil. Yup that about what that amounts
to. There are many many companies out there that do this though and they make a bad name for the places that really are selling legal
true blue steroid compounds.

NorAndrostene-3b-ol, 17-one
Estra-4,9 diene-3 17 dione
17a-Methyl-Etioallocholan-2-Ene-17b-Ol
2a, 17a, Dimethyl-Etiocholan-3-one, 17b-ol

whats in the products guys. What are the active ingredents. For any of you to understand if its a real steroid or not you need to research whats in the products. If a company wont tell you whats in it then its fake if you ask me.

Lets talk more about this.

I agree that if a product does not tell you on the bottle what the active ingredient is, it isn't worthy of even looking into.

If you get a product that has a chemical name that looks similar to one of these posted, it is probably legit. always check or ask someone.

When you see "Etiochalan", it is another way to say "5-androstan"

The products that have been given solid positive reviews and I can guarantee will bring results are:

RPN Havoc(or equal compound)-2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

Superdrol 'n clones(Monsterdrol, M-drol, and many others)2a, 17a, Dimethyl-Etiocholan-3-one, 17b-ol (this product is exactly Masteron, but methylated to be orally active. However, it doesn't exactly behvave like masteron. D-bol is chemically equal to EQ with the addition of alkylation to make it orally active, but we know that dbol and EQ behave quite differently.

Cyclotren(and equal compounds) Estra-4,9 diene-3 17 dione

Halodrol50/H-drol(equal compound) - 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol

Phera-plex and clones(p-plex etc.)-17a-Methyl-Etioallocholan-2-Ene-17b-Ol

there are some others, but these are the best. P-plex and superdrol clones are the most pronounced in their effects. Definitely the strongest 2 available.

Re: Lets talk legal steroids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good shit bro I like you a lot around here. You got some good info and our a great help to members
in the sups forum.

well..cyclotren is no longer legal...kinda...

You can still get it from guys like JAM, but once its gone..its gone. (i'm stocked up tho :) )

Im trying to get my hands on another batch but they cant manufacture it anymore Infinite labs has quit making it a while back.

how much do you have left?

I've still got a few bottles in my cabinet at home. :)

how much do you have left?

I've still got a few bottles in my cabinet at home. :)
Only around 100 bottles but I am trying to get 100-200 more.:biggrin:

This legal steroids subject ha really got me thinking and researching. Lets face it some people
want to be legal and can't take an risks. This gets them real steroids that are legal. I am willing to bet
the party is going to get broken up sooner or later but for now its good shit.

Pm me for cycle advice on these kill sups guys. How to use them,what to take with them,and shit like that.

This legal steroids subject ha really got me thinking and researching. Lets face it some people
want to be legal and can't take an risks. This gets them real steroids that are legal. I am willing to bet
the party is going to get broken up sooner or later but for now its good shit.

Pm me for cycle advice on these kill sups guys. How to use them,what to take with them,and shit like that.

If you care to share:)..... What would be your full list of support supps for a Heavy methyl(SD, P-Plex, etc) and a non-methyl(Derma, Cyclo, etc) stack for a 6 week run? I think a lot of guys are running these things and not thinking twice about support supps. They wonder why they feel like shit the whole time and their lipids and blood pressure take a shit.

I am very excited to see whats going to happen with this new one that just came out called Starchem Labs Icon.Also Infinite labs Cycobolan is going to be off the chain I think.

Top Bottom