Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

KleinBecker

MRFOOTBALL

anyone everheard of testrogel?? made by these guys KleinBecker..there adds make them out to look like a pharmacutical company....but they did tell me the testrogel contained the following(Androstenedione, Chrysin, DIM, Progesterone) I'm not crazy about the andro(I like norando),
someone drop a knowledge bomb...

dude do a search on this site for those crooks. and do a search for dermalin, one of their magic fat reducing products. These guys are slick con-men that rely on bullshit and a name that is similar to a legit pharmacutical company. Fuck them.

they're a joke...u guys see their Anorex? its basically an ECA stack that cost 100-135 bucks....now they got a "night time" protien shake comming out thats in the same price range(nutrisport or KB,,doesnt matter they are the same company anyway)

macDbol said:
they're a joke...u guys see their Anorex? its basically an ECA stack that cost 100-135 bucks....now they got a "night time" protien shake comming out thats in the same price range(nutrisport or KB,,doesnt matter they are the same company anyway)

these scam artist advertise Anorex in the national enquirer!!
bunch of con men!!

macDbol said:

they want to confuse customers with SmithKline Beecham which
is a real pharmaceutical company....

KB

Marketing, marketing, marketing! Hype, hype, hype!

Adapting pseudo-pharmaceutical ad copy, packaging, and branding is hot right now. The bodybuilding community and the general public are both buying into it.

Klein Becker are marketing masters and they've got the funds to implement their mass level campaigns. As a marketer, I praise them. Everything from their color scheme, brand name and creative is done well. I have a very acute bullshit detector and its definitely on full alert when I see their ads.

They run double page ads in pubs like the National Enquirer, expensive but smart. This is an ideal demographic that's buying into their bs. But among their well written "scientific" ad copy for Anorex, they state that "Anorex is not a toy". A definite faux-pas on the part of their copywriter. That threw up red flags for me. They go on to state that Anorex is kept behind the counter in stores...this further adds to the mystique. A very small % of both the bodybuilding public and mass public are "smart"...the rest are marks, susceptible to intelligent marketing. Klein Becker knows this.

Everybody is making money here. Nutritional products typically have a 500-1,000 % markup. So what is probably costing KB $5-6 to produce is selling for $153. Thats a 3,000 (!) % markup. KB could sell it to retailers and distributors at a 60% discount. KB is making a killing, the retailers and distributors are making a killing.

Would I pay $153 for Anorex? Nope. But I'd sure as hell pay $1,530 to spend a day with their marketing director.

This is my first day on TESTROGEL. It doesn't feel harsh like the 1-AD. But so far so good. It's 30 day money back guarantee, so what do I have to loose? =) . Ill keep you guys posted.

Top Bottom