Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i am bulking,what creatine is good plz help?

MindGame

Hello i am starting to bulk and i was wondering what creatine is good to take? i heard celltech is good but overpriced? celltech is 2scoops rite? thats 10grams? cause i just wanna take 5grams after a workout,i wanna get some muscle mass onto me by end of june i am bulking to 180ish,i dont care if i gain some fat or bigger gut i can always cut :) i just want a bigger chest and biceps/triceps and arms......my diet well hehe i get enough protein but the carbs:/ :/ well at this time fat aint a big deal:p someone help please about which creatine would be good?

Creatine

This is a very repeated question that can be found by lookin on a Suppliment discusion board and or SEARCH. But I also understand that you might be a newbie so I will indulge your question:

Supposedly German Grade Creatine is the BEST. I have great luck with Kaizen creatine. Its greate and mixes really well in water! But you might not be able to find it, so I would suggest any creatine that has the "creapure" stamp on it. That means it absorbs and misses well with water. Avoid Creatine serium it supposedly doesnt work, according ot many here. But then again, I Havent test it out, so I dont know.

Peace out Gangster

Hindustan

i have to say cell tech has worked the best for me.i dont have alot of faith in "legal" supplements but this works for me.its expensive as hell though.

Top Bottom