Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I slow down my metabolism?

P70D1GY

Banned
Im an ectomorph whith an insane metabolism and I want to slow it down. Im not looking for prescription meds as much as amino acids or herbs. My diet is very good (not clean wise but I do eat ALOT) so my goal is to just utilize what I put in my body more. Any insight would be appreciated.

Im an ectomorph whith an insane metabolism and I want to slow it down. Im not looking for prescription meds as much as amino acids or herbs. My diet is very good (not clean wise but I do eat ALOT) so my goal is to just utilize what I put in my body more. Any insight would be appreciated.

Do the opposite of what people do to speed up their metab. Eat bigger meals more often. If one doesnt gain weight then they are not eating enough.

merge your metabolism with mine will slow it dow. :rolleyes:

why would you want to do that?? I know why,... but still

age will slow down your metabolism until then you should be building the strongest beast that you can, your diet can be very sloppy right now, play with that..

I won't give advice on how to damage the thyroid but it is difficult to do.. you can consume more simple carbs late at night, but you will be creating a negative environment why do that to yourself..

Don't mess with your thyroid. Be greatful you don't have problems with being a chunk.

You just need to eat more. Plain and simple. I am an ectomorph with a fast metabolism and I overcame not gaining weight by eating ridiculous amounts of food.

Last edited:
Top Bottom