Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat burning with high insulin

Alyspaleo

Hi!

I am new to this forum, but I hope someone might have some suggestions.

I have hyperinsulimia, meaning high insulin. It is not connected to diet, and I do not have insulin resistance. I have seen several nutritionists and none have been able to give me a diet that lowers my serum insulin.

Because of high insulin, with no insulin resistance my blood sugar ranges between 50s- 90s all day. Even after eating my blood sugar doesnt go over 100. (3.0-5.5 ).

The benefits have been easy muscle mass gaining, negative being a near impossibility to cut.

Research studies suggest high insulin can reduce fat reduction by 50%, but those studies were done in individuals with insulin resistance (meaning their insulin will go down when their blood sugar is not high), not chronic hyperinsulimia (insulin is high no matter how low my blood sugar is). And low calorie diets (1500 cal or lower) tend to result in reduced strength, loss of motor function(ie short periods where I cant make my legs move), reduced organ function (gastric and intestinal peristalsis stops). So we can assume that I do in fact fall outside of normal.

So I am looking for any supplement suggestions to reduce insulin production. Or circumvent insulin to allow lipolysis and FFA transport to be burned in mitochondria.

What I have so far:

ALCAR - fat transporter
ALA - lipid catabolism
DMAE/choline - Lipotropic
CLA - Inhibit lipogenesis
Caffeine, Theacrine, green tea - Thermogenesis
Yohimbine HCL - Alpha 2 antagonist
Octopamine - Beta 3 agonist ( brown fat thermogenesis)
Curcumin, L-Citruline Malate - NO + increased blood flow
bitter melon, fenugreek, zinc - may help reduce insulin, but probably only helps insulin sensitivity.

My current diet is paleo/low carb. But I have tried keto, but the results over 2 years was no more then lost water weight. I have tried caloric intakes in 6 week periods ranging from 1200 to 2000 calories. Even during severe illness at 800 calories average over three months resulted in no fat loss. (lost some muscle, gained a lot of water weight from low serum protein).
My lean body mass is currently ~150pounds, 5'10, woman , 29y current body weight with water weight fluctuations 215lbs-225lb. I am about to go back to keto.

THANK YOU for any suggestions!

id do a keto diet and look into metformin use. will make you more insulin sensitive so hopefully it will help you even though you arent insulin resistant. it also curbs appetite nicely

Metformin is not going to work. :(

Its method of action is reducing glucogenesis. And I need my glucogenesis to counter act my chronic low blood sugar. Metformin works by lowering liver made sugar this in turn reduces insulin levels because there is less blood sugar. But my pancreas doesn't work like that. It doesn't stop producing high amounts of insulin during low blood sugar. It also reduces glucagon. The pancreas makes glucagon when you are in hypoglycemia, and I do hit hypoglycemia multiple times a day.

In fact raising my glucagon would aid in lipolysis.

Thank you for the suggestion though!

didn't know you were going hypo. metformin also partially stops digestion of carbs acting as a carb blocker and sensitises muscle cells to insulin specifically so there are other mechanisms in which make it effective for fat loss. but if your going hypo its a no no. id go a keto diet and maybe look into beta agonists like clen and albuterol however these are short term and keeping the weight may be hard once use has stopped

I recently had albuterol prior to an out patient procedure and I do recall not having any adverse effects. I think ill try that first! Thank you!

i prefer clen sides wise but im a rare case. most handle albuterol better.

Top Bottom