Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EpiAndro legal phmn side effects

Denzel Ro+

I started taking this phmn for cutting and being a few weeks on it I can't complaint, but for some reason acne on my forehead and liver discomfort , like slight pain, I thought this products been legal wouldn't contain any harmful ingredients for you health and I'm really shocked I'm having this sides, what are your thoughts in this guys? thanks.

The fact that Prohormones were legal back in the days does not mean that they are harmless and completely safe. Steroids are also completely legal in many countries, which does not mean that they do not have their adverse side effects and that they should be taken with precautions. Prohormones to have many side effects, and they are usually very liver toxic. Therefore, you need to use a good liver supporting supplement with your PH, especially if there is liver discomfort. If you are already feeling it without the need for bloodwork, the situation is not looking pretty.

I would not use prohormones, since it is completely pointless these days. Back in the days prohormones had one advantage, and only one - they were legal to buy and use. However, they cause the same side effects as steroids do, and they are even more liver toxic. Yet, the results they provide are not as prominent as those you can get with steroids. Therefore, if you are ready to take on those side effects, it makes much more sense to go with steroids, which will give more results. If you want something legal to use, and safer in terms of side effects, SARMS are a much better alternative - they are legal to buy and use, and they will barely cause any side effects at all. They may not be as potent as steroids are, but this is the price you pay for not having to deal with so many side effects.

Therefore, it is best to choose betwee steroids, with prominent results and considerable side effects, or SARMS, with milder effects, but no undesired effects.

this is the problem with pro hormones.. as lev mentioned people are under the assumption that something in a pill form or that was purchased OTC is safer than injecting gear in your ass

the reality is ironically you could argue that pro hormones are MORE DANGEROUS. so many kids ended up getting HPTA malfunction, jaundice and gyno from pro hormone use. and then the parents would get mad at the company selling it. the problem is the ingredients are very hard to read so people have no clue what they are taking

I know where you are coming from. You would think that something legal would be safe to use. However, pro-hormones are actually MORE liver toxic then actual steroids.

For the future, stick with SARMS or steroids. They will give you much better results, and way less side effects.

In the mean time, here are some tips for removing acne:

1. Sun tanning is a very effective means of reducing acne and drying out the skin.

2. Use anti-acne lotions at least once per day. Go to your doctor and ask him to prescribe you a topical acne cream. It'll work better then anything available over the counter and your insurance will cover it.

3. Make sure you are showering 3 times per day: upon waking, after workouts and before bed.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]4. Zinc containing creams are very effective and available over the counter. Apply them to your trouble areas. [/FONT]

5. Black ointment is extremely effective. It stinks pretty badly, but I am pretty sure you can deal with it for a couple of hours in order to get rid of acne.

6. Baking soda is one of the best natural exfoliants you can use. Gently rub baking soda on your trouble areas when showering to remove layers of dead skin and help remove the acne.

Prohormones can definitely still be liver toxic and cause steroid like side effects. In my opinion they are a terrible option and this is exactly one of the main reasons. Another issue is that they just don't give the results that other things like SARMs or steroids can. Bottom line, if you want a legal product then stick with SARMs, if you want the best results and are ready then go with real steroids.

Top Bottom