Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epi pct??

warrior08

6ft 205lbs 11% bf 3rd real PH cycle

Epi extreme- 20, 30, 40, 40 ,40mg

Hcgenerate 5 caps ed throughout cyle. with liv-52

PCT??

Im thinking phyto serms for 4 weeks and unleashed and post cycle for 4 weeks too.
o yea and maybe some gear if i have the cash.

let me know what you guys think im not sure if the phyto serms is needed .

thanks!

I'm starting to think nobody on this forum uses serms...

phyto serms 347 looks good for pct but i have alway used hcenerate pct. but now im usin hcenerate like you should durin the cycle. anyone have success using this for pct?

That PCT looks good, ive used the same stuff for my last PCT, worked wonders. Also ran Hcgen thru the whole cycle at 5 caps..

week 1-4 epi
week 1-4 Hcgen
week 1-4 liv 52
week 4-8 unleashed/post
you could do photo but i dont think that epi will shut out you down that much, the photo at the end would just kind of "stretch" the gains
I dont think that gyno will be a big prob really either, I actually ready that epi can destroy gyno

Good luck, eat good

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Or
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Or
Torem 90/60/60/30

Tried and true... Use one of these as the base of your Pct, THEN consider adding in OTC supplements.

I disagree with the tried and true :confused:

Nolva can cause estrogen rebound and only helps with gyno, it does nothing for HPTA.
Clomid's sides are rediculous. Blurred vision, period-like mood swings, depression. What the hell!?!?!
Thats old school bro. Times have changed and there are newer, much more effective OTC supps now that can actually help you recover.

Unleashed
Post Cycle
HCGenerate
Formastanzol
Phyto
etc...

i have always used over the counter pct products and have foun them to work wonders. i think im going to add some phyto just to give it a try.

o yea and epi extreme has been a good cycle so far i have never ran any type of epi product so its hard to judge but i can tell u im much harder and and stroner then 3 weeks ago. plus my diet has sucked and i ahvent even got to cubby maybe even a bitt leaner once i clean up my eating for a few days

Top Bottom