Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epi pct??

I disagree with the tried and true :confused:

Nolva can cause estrogen rebound and only helps with gyno, it does nothing for HPTA.
Clomid's sides are rediculous. Blurred vision, period-like mood swings, depression. What the hell!?!?!
Thats old school bro. Times have changed and there are newer, much more effective OTC supps now that can actually help you recover.

Unleashed
Post Cycle
HCGenerate
Formastanzol
Phyto
etc...

Yeah there are newer OCT supps, that are pushed past hells gates by their reps. And then there's a study or two done by those reps to further push their products.
Just like the studies done by Muscletech on their "celltech" product.. Ha.
Compare the bloodwork from a Pct with TOREM and AROMA to one with OCT supps.. I would bet a lot of money the OCT supps will fall far short.
Now I'm not saying those supps like unleashed, phyto ect don't have their place, they do. But why use them when there are products that have decades of trials and evidence that they work? Oh and on another note, if you can't control your emotion on Clomid, you shouldn't be using gear in the first place.

HCGenerate, Unleashed, and Post-Cycle. This is the bomb in my opinion. I'll never use Nolva, Clomid, etc. again, unless this combination doesn't work. The stuff is so outdated and the sides just aren't worth it (Nolva in particular), especially when you have OTC products that work just as well with only BENEFICIAL sides!

HCGenerate, Unleashed, and Post-Cycle. This is the bomb in my opinion. I'll never use Nolva, Clomid, etc. again, unless this combination doesn't work. The stuff is so outdated an the sides just aren't worth it, especially when you have OTC products that work just as well with only BENEFICIAL sides!

Use whatever you want, it's not my body.

why take more drugs when ur trying to get off drugs as it is. otc stuff mostly are not drugs so to me it makes sense. i have used clomid and novadex in the past and to me the otc stuff works justas well if not better. but to each his own!

Exactly. But to be fair, have you tried proper OTC PCT? Or seen blood tests from the same person, doing the same cycle, using both methods(to limit only one variable)?

Have I tried an OCT Pct? No.
Do I plan to? No.
Why fix what isn't broken? Why take the extra risk?

week 1-4 epi
week 1-4 Hcgen
week 1-4 liv 52
week 4-8 unleashed/post
you could do photo but i dont think that epi will shut out you down that much, the photo at the end would just kind of "stretch" the gains
I dont think that gyno will be a big prob really either, I actually ready that epi can destroy gyno

Good luck, eat good
GREAT for OTC epi islight. though i dont rect test less cycles ever.

week 1-4 epi
week 1-4 Hcgen
week 1-4 liv 52
week 4-8 unleashed/post
you could do photo but i dont think that epi will shut out you down that much, the photo at the end would just kind of "stretch" the gains
I dont think that gyno will be a big prob really either, I actually ready that epi can destroy gyno

Good luck, eat good
GREAT for OTC epi isl ight on shutdown though i dont rect test less cycles ever.

Top Bottom