Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ds craze

Big fan of Craze here. Amazing focus!
no question about it. just took my two scoops! about to head off to the gym for an early AM session and kill it.

Our best selling preworkout right now at Predator but we do suggest cycling it every 4 weeks. When you do you notice things like NTKS even more.

Cycle all pre workouts or just a single product?

For example, 4 weeks of N2KTS, 4 weeks off a pre, and then back on? Or 4 weeks of N2KTS, then something for 4 weeks before going back to N2KTS?

Cycle all pre workouts or just a single product?

For example, 4 weeks of N2KTS, 4 weeks off a pre, and then back on? Or 4 weeks of N2KTS, then something for 4 weeks before going back to N2KTS?

I'm certain he's saying you should cycle all stimulants. period. Taking time off from heavy stimulants like pre-workouts will let you enjoy their power all over again when you restart.

Cycling is good for sensiting receptors but I will say this, if you use magnesium oil on a daily basis, you don't need 4 week breaks....

Cycling is good for sensiting receptors but I will say this, if you use magnesium oil on a daily basis, you don't need 4 week breaks....

magnesium oil? hmm. gonna go look into that. I know Revamp is a solid product for helping stim tolerance

If you want natural Preg and DHEA, GET MAG OIL, Swansonvitamins bro. Trust me. Azn will tell you its great stuff

If you want natural Preg and DHEA, GET MAG OIL, Swansonvitamins bro. Trust me. Azn will tell you its great stuff

will def look into that. thanks bro

bump for Craze :D

Top Bottom