Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Daa

Not that I'm aware of been doing it ever since I started lol on off days ill mix it with my protein shake in the morning or so

i take it at anytime during the day. one thing i realized is that if you take it with minimal to no food in stomach, and have a heavy workout you get lightheaded, without a doubt the DAA. I do 4 days on 3 days off. 3 weeks in now, and it definitley has increased my libido no doubt

I have experienced the light head also and like u said its from not having food, however I take daa everyday and stop after a month

Thanks for the replies I'm going to take it first thing in the morning for 4 weeks along with unleashed/post cycle... Natty libido stack

i have grown to have a lot of respect for DAA.

i bought a tub at NTBM and it lasts seemingly forever.. i mix in whenever i can

mr supps also has several DAA products

this.

i tried it about 9 months ago and totally discounted it on all fronts. Now after a successful PCT. And using DAA solely in my offtime i can say it is an amazing chemical. It has severely boosted my sex drive, never in my life have i had such high libido ever. I am popping randoms, and everytime im with my girl i have a woody all day. Well, i guess if you had a blonde brazilian girlfriend you would too, right? haha :chomp:

I have DAA from AI sports, 100 servings, and 3,000mg per scoop. Good stuff!

Top Bottom