Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine, does it work?

Grantsdu

I took some creatine in High School but I never really took it like it said. I never loaded or anything like that. I just kinda took it when I remember to. If I were to start taking it could I expect an increase in stregenth and size or not? Is it worth spending the money on? I'm going to start powerlifting and I heard it will disqualify youif its in your system, is that true also? It didn't make much sense to be being thats its allready in your system anyway.Any help would be greately apprciated!!

Bro, creatine definitely helps if you're consistent with it. I definitely noticed and strength and size increase from it. I can't imagine you being disqualified from it, I've never heard of that before. I think that's hog-wash.

I'm entering my first powerlifting meet at the end of March. Would that give me enough time to notice any help from it or not? Start or wait till its over? Also, I weigh about 135 and plan on entering the 138# class. Will it retain enough water to put me over that? I think i can cut the weight, it wasn't hard when I was wrestling but I'm not familar with it.

That much probably won't hurt my chances of making weight. I just hope it will have enough time to help me get my bench up that much higher!!

I have friends that get strong as a bull from creatine. And I have other friends that get nothing. But you need to make sure your:
a) diet is correct
b) protein intake is enough

or you will not notice any strengh increases! Plus you need to be consistant with taking your creatine. I'm not a believer in creatine loading. I think you piss out all the extra creatine.

I've never heard of creatine being banned from power meets but I'd check into it if I were you.

Top Bottom