Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is a blender absolutely necessary?

Itrtani

Everyone talks about doing their protein shakes in the blender, but I don't have one, and I am not buying one soon. Can I just use a spoon, or an egg mixer for the protein shakes? Maybe if the milk will be warm they mix better?

It is not an absolute necessity to use a blender – you can just put the milk with protein in a bottle, and shake them. Also, if it is a high quality protein, you can mix it with a spoon in your milk – that is what I do many times when I feel to lazy to clean the blender later on.

If you just get a decent shaker cup it will literally take 10 seconds to just pour it in and shake it. No need for a blender at all.

If you have a good quality protein powder, it'll mix instantly with just a swirl of a spoon.

A protein powder that clumps when mixed with water is a sign of impurities. If your protein powder doesn't mix very well - I would switch to a different brand

If you have a good quality protein powder, it'll mix instantly with just a swirl of a spoon.

A protein powder that clumps when mixed with water is a sign of impurities. If your protein powder doesn't mix very well - I would switch to a different brand

Having sold supplements for years I know that the reason some mix better than others is two fold. Fat content is one and what the processing plant call instantization. Essentially the powders are dried out / heat treated. The powder is blown into a vat at the same time as warm air. I've haf whey which has not been treated and it's as sod to mix. And it had NO additives at wall.

Top Bottom