Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best supps.

SaiBoT

MVP
EF VIP
Guys real quick, best glutamine powder, best BCAA and best whey isolate around (unflauvored). Brands and where to get it please!

Thanks

Guys real quick, best glutamine powder, best BCAA and best whey isolate around (unflauvored). Brands and where to get it please!

Thanks

Best BCAA/Glutamine around is Scivation Xtend. This is the only BCAA product I use and I rely heavily on it. Especially since I'm cutting. Two scoops pre workout, four scoops intra workout, and two scoops pwo. This is allowing me to train harder and hold on/gain lbm while eating sub-maintenance kcal. Very highly recommended. Watermelon and grean apple flavors ftw. It's cheap at bb.com. Go ahead and buy the 90 serving size. You will not be disappointed :)

Best whey iso? I like trueprotein's whey iso cfm. I actually add the two scoops of xtend to this post workout (it's unflavored) and it flavors it perfectly.

The body makes glutamine from BCAA's better than taking straight glutamine so it's kind of a waste to supplement.

Cross filtered whey is very high in BCAA's so if you take enough of that you won't need BCAA's.

Your money is better spent on stuff you can't get otherwise.

Thanks

I use Synthepure whey isolate and I swear by it. I use it in everything. Oatmeal,,shakes,,muffins,,pancakes,,I love the stuff. VERY gentle on the stomach which I like.

What about creatine while cutting, is it really worth the shot? Thanks for all the replies so far.

SL I will answer your pm later after I have slept I think I can hook you up!

Top Bottom