Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which is best for cutting bf?

Best Supp. used while cutting fat

• Total voters
Whoever didnt vote the sarms stack is out of their mind.Albuterol alone is better then those fat burners.When you combine it with gw and osta, its not even comparable.

if anything adding ketoburn to this will make it an even more effective stack! not instead

Lol I ran a sarms stack gw osta and test infusion. Worked like a charm. I don't wanna say I cut some corners by doing it, but I def cut corners lolol it's great stuff. Will be using mk in pct from now on.

I know. And, I feel like I may be raving about Osta, but I hit 9% bodyfat with no cardio and my regular diet of clean foods and just working out like a monster as usual. Just on Osta and s4, along with formastanzol since I had came off a ph cycle earlier.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using EliteFitness

what is osta, albuterol ect.? and how does it compare to say clen? and where can i get it?

here is where you can get the sarms triple stack --->SARMS SEARCH.COM

there are threads and posts all over about it.You can gain lean muscle and shead body fat on it, with very little sides (especially if you exclude s4)

Yea fish. I'm not ready for aas yet. I let it go bad bro. Gotta pull my shit together. Even worse I was just sick for a week and a half and I think I ate Wendy's 3 days.
:::bows head in shame:::

Top Bottom