Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Accidental Cycle - Andro and 19-Nor Andro?

EPROM

Banned
Okay, I have been doing a lot of research as to why I got messed up back in 2004 until now. Here's the story:

So it's 2000, I'm 39 years old, and I order lots of Andro and 19-Nor Andro from AST Sports Science. I didn't consider these products "real" steroids and many internet searches produced split decisions on whether either of these Andro products would actually do anything at all as far as gains go. Hell, I was eating andro like it was in a Pez dispenser!

I was also eating LOTS of Ephedrine from AST Sports (Dymetadrine Xtreme) ...to which there was NO QUESTION that this shit worked!

I also distinctly remembering my right nipple getting swollen and hurting like hell and being limp-dicked with my woman (which she took personally).

On the good side, I was in the best physical shape of my life! I was often asked if I was using Juice and I would always answer "No!"

Bad side is that I've lost most of those gains and have been having trouble returning to my former shape (since 2004).

NOW!

After reading many posts on this website and seeing Mark Mcguire all ballooned up on Andro I now wonder if I was actually "cycling" without even knowing so? Obviously there was no PCT or anything because I didn't even think I was doing anything bad.

....So was I mistakenly roiding myself?

Birdman

P.S. I have been eating like a mo-fo, supplementing and actually starting to see better results. Although HalfCenturian kind of pissed me off earlier, his over-emphasis on diet/protein seems to be helping out right now. I've also cut my Propecia intake down to 1/4 mg which has stopped those ugly "heart dips" and my crying like a school girl when I see a tiny butterfly. However, ....I worry that my Andro days have damaged me for life!

Top Bottom