Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4-ad bulk/1-test cut cycles

EXTRM-ECTO

I'm new so short bio. If anyone thinks they got bad genetics, I got you beat. I'm classic ectomorph, when started lifting 6 yrs ago weighed 148# at 6'3" with about 8% BF! (almost didn't make it into the military due to underweight!). Couln't bench 100# or do 1 dip. w/o supp's other than food and multivit I made it to 175# with 10% BF and 5 reps with 50# with powerhook on dips. I'm 31 now. Had my test level checked about 6 months ago. SAD! my natural test is 50.1 pg/ml. (normal range for 30-50yr adult male is 60-120 pg/ml).

Currently i'm 200# with 15% BF thanks to 4-ad. thats with 24 days on/11 days off cycling with trib on off cycle. Trib works for me, I'v tried off time with and without it and there is a difference for me.

Now my question. For Bulking, straight androspray works for me, like aas works for most of you. I've never tried 1-test, but from research, sounds like it much more usefull for cutting than bulking.

I was thinking,
3weeks on 4AD/2weeks off with trib/ZMA for bulking,
6weeks on 1-test/ 3weeks of with trib/zma for cutting

I know that = time on and off when cycling is recomended, but my natural test is so low, who cares?

How does this sound for long term growth, I plan on cycling and lifting for the long haul, I want slow steady gains.

Also my maintenance cal is about 4000cal/day, I grow on bulk cycles with 6 sprays 4-AD twice daily at about 6000cal/day (hows that for matabolism baby!)

First off welcome to the board.

IMO 1Test, or 1AD for that matter work a hell of a lot better than 4AD for bulking. I gained 15 pounds on 1AD w/ a cycle lasting 1 month. W/ 4AD i was lucky to gain 2 pounds, and 1 of those pounds being of fat. And if you would combine 1-Test w/ 4AD you would have a very nice bulking product. A few people have tried the 4AD for cutting and seemed to have worked somewhat in helping to preserve muscle mass.

I know 2 weeks cycle is for nat. test levels purposes, so that they don't become do depressed. I say if you keep making gains w/ it why stop it? If you gain 5 pounds in 2 weeks, but could have gained 12 pounds at 4, why would you stop? I wouldn't, but that's just my opinion. You can use the ZMA, (the controversial) tribulus, and (the even more controversial) Maca to help the nuts out. Some people say Chasteberry also helps increase Leutenizing Hormone. I just never liked the idea of 2 week cycles, i like to run it till i run out of $ or stop seeing gains then taper off.

cool, thanks for the info, maybe I'll go with 6 week bulk cycles instead, But I figure, If 4-AD is working for me why stack? I'll stack 1-test when I've plateaued on 4-AD, giving me longer term growth, to me theres nothing worse that plateauing.

Top Bottom