Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad read

OVRTrainer said:
Additionally, I am pretty pissed about believing the "accusations" of Brock Strasser regarding the efficacy of 1-AD...First because he was dead wrong, and second because he is using it (w/an ether bond) in their new pro-steroid. Dicks!

Actually, they are using 1-testosterone (the androgen that 1-AD converts to), and it is with an ethylcarbonate ESTER, not an ether.

Not that this should change your feelings toward Bruce on this matter.

dgreenhill. I would agree, if I needed to be "sold" on prohormones, about before and after shots.

Fact is no one is trying to "sell" people on 1AD or any of the others. People ask and other people relay their experiances.

I tried prohormones based on board research and opinions. I would take them again. And if I do it will be 1AD.

I'm just winding down my first cycle I've gained 7-8 pounds and am going to start Tribulus this week. I will also bridge out with Creatine. I have some nordiol and andiol but not sure if I will cycle that after the creatine or just go back to the 1-AD I like it so much.

Is that 25mg of glutamine a day?

Damn dude, i take 2000mg of glut a day.

Your protein intake blows bro, bump that shit up about 6 times.

Damn dude, i take 2000mg of glut a day.

Golfer18,
2000mg of glutamine won't do a hell of a lot for you. I'd recommend taking 5-10gram dosages, at least once per day, if not 2-3 times per day. The times I'd stress getting it in there would be post workout and before bed. Make sure you're at least getting it in there after you train. Glutamine has been shown to trigger protein synthesis and glycogen synthesis better then just a carb and protein drink. Glutamine may not make you gain 10 pounds in a few weeks like 1-AD, but in the long run, it will make a difference.

ISN_Man said:

Golfer18,
2000mg of glutamine won't do a hell of a lot for you. I'd recommend taking 5-10gram dosages, at least once per day, if not 2-3 times per day. The times I'd stress getting it in there would be post workout and before bed. Make sure you're at least getting it in there after you train. Glutamine has been shown to trigger protein synthesis and glycogen synthesis better then just a carb and protein drink. Glutamine may not make you gain 10 pounds in a few weeks like 1-AD, but in the long run, it will make a difference.
[/QUOTE

5g of glutamine in the morning, 5g before i workout , 10g post
workout , & 5again before i go to bed .

Protein intake is up near 300g maybe more in the last couple of days since i've been forcing myself to eat alot more.

I've also noticed I've been having problems w\ stomack cramping and gas.

Top Bottom