Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would there be any point in running masteron with deca and tren

Nomak666

my proposed cycle in a few months after pct would look something like this:

Test Prop 75mg ED
NPP 50mg ED
Tren Ace 50mg ED
Masteron 50mg ED
Maybe Anadrol or Dbol 50mg ED for first 6 weeks

hcg 500iu's Every 4 days
Dostinex on hand for progesterone sides, but hoping masteron would prevent that (gyno lump,etc)

PCT: Clomid and Nolvadex for 4 weeks

Week 1: 100mg clomid/50mg Nolva
Week 2-4: 50mg clomid/ 25mg Nolva

since masteron acts as a slight anti-estrogen and it also doesnt convert to estrogen, would it benefit since i would be running tren and deca?

thanks guys

Tren doesn't aromatize. The gyno related sides of Tren are progesterone related.

I woudn't be taking Mast purely for it's anti-estrogen properties. You will still need an AI on hand.

i said im having dostinex on hand.

Dostinex on hand for progesterone sides, but hoping masteron would prevent that (gyno lump,etc)

Right... and like I said, Tren gyno is prog related, not estrogren related.

Masteron has some speculated anti-estrogren properties. Estrogren and Progestorene are completely different. so running Mast has nothing to do with preventing Tren-related gyno as far as I know...

You still need an AI to prevent estrogren related gyno. Dostinex is not an AI. It's a prolcatin inhibitor.

Masteron has some speculated anti-estrogren properties. Estrogren and Progestorene are completely different. so running Mast has nothing to do with preventing Tren-related gyno as far as I know...

You still need an AI to prevent estrogren related gyno. Dostinex is not an AI. It's a prolcatin inhibitor.

This is true, and good advice.

Mast for some people is enough...but for others isn't. Only you will know, and I don't think that given how cheap and readily available AI's are, that running the risk is worth it.

I guess youre right. i have some arimidex from my last cycle. im not really worried about estrogen related gyno. i was using 1000mg of test e at some point in one of my previous cycles and didnt get any gyno related problems. my only worry is the llumps i get under my nips from tren. i got it last time when i ran tren enanthate. this time im gonna go with tren ace. so my main concern is progesterone related gyno. so for my cycle, masteron would definitely be a waste, huh? this would be an off season winter bulk for me.

I guess youre right. i have some arimidex from my last cycle. im not really worried about estrogen related gyno. i was using 1000mg of test e at some point in one of my previous cycles and didnt get any gyno related problems. my only worry is the llumps i get under my nips from tren. i got it last time when i ran tren enanthate. this time im gonna go with tren ace. so my main concern is progesterone related gyno. so for my cycle, masteron would definitely be a waste, huh? this would be an off season winter bulk for me.

Usually, it takes both progesterone and estrogen to cause a problem. Thus if you control the estrogen, you control the problem.

Tren being prog related, wouldnt you wanna use Proscar if your sensitive to gyno with some kind of Anti E?
?

Top Bottom