Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why gains stop toward end of cycle?

pip88

Banned
I forgot the answer and its bugging the hell out of me. I know its not the receptor myth for sure, its like its on the tip of my tongue.:p

myostatin gets to high and ur body levels out usually around week 8 ... if you stay on levels will minimise and you will start gaining again..thast why cycles over 10 weeks are worthless...either stay on for good or go 10 weeks on then off

10 weeks is right

its all dose related in reality there is only so much Anabolism a certian dose of a given cycle will illicit

IMO, its the diet. I have done 20-24 week cycles and gains do slow down but they never stopped as long as i increase calories. Start at 4000-4500 calories, once your weight stalls, add 500 calories, youll keep gaining, once your weight stalls again, add another 500 calories. eventually your gonna stop at around 6000-7000 calories (unless you eat some fatty foods too). so basically, i stopped gaining when i stopped increasing the calories, steroids increase the rate in which your body uses nutrients(carbs, protein, fats), therefore less nutrients are wasted and your metabloism is increased.

the time range differs for everone also. even on a longer estered like test i start gaining after about a weak then stop by weak 5 or 6. i see no poing in going past that. many argue the added time is to solidify gains. this for me at least is false.

What if one up the dosage of a cycle around week 10 from 500mg to... lets say 1000mg of test. Would gains continue? And what happens when you go off exactly?

In general, gains slow down after 6 weeks or so and suppression increases, beginning in "shut down." 6 weeks was standard before the middle 90's. It's also way I believe 4 week cycles are best for solid gains that can be maintained naturally and/or if you want to maintain a properly functioning HPTA. Then again, with the PCT options today, (HCGenerate, UNLEASHED, BRIDGE, etc) I believe you can do 6-8 week cycles and recover completely.

In general, gains slow down after 6 weeks or so and suppression increases, beginning in "shut down." 6 weeks was standard before the middle 90's. It's also way I believe 4 week cycles are best for solid gains that can be maintained naturally and/or if you want to maintain a properly functioning HPTA. Then again, with the PCT options today, (HCGenerate, UNLEASHED, BRIDGE, etc) I believe you can do 6-8 week cycles and recover completely.

Why would you end a cycle when test e is just starting to kick in?

Top Bottom