Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is similar to anavar?

Momassi

With the vacations about to come for me, I got time to ask you guys some questions. First - what alternative steroids are there for anavar? I really like it, but the fakes and high price got me on hold. What I like about it, are the clean muscle gains and no aromatizations. What can be similar to that? My primary goal is to cut. Already got scammed with it, and got dbol instead, so not going to risk it again. Thanks

Indeed, anavar is a heavily faked steroid – guess this is the fate of all expensive compounds. I regard Turinabol as the best alternative to anavar – just like the latter one it has no side effects of aromatization, but it gives muscle gains that are easily comparable to those of dianabol, but without water retention and stuff like that. Winstrol is another alternative, but it will cause hairloss, and joint issues, hence I prefer to use it only for pre-comp cutting.

Yeah, Winstrol is nothing like it chemically but it produces similar results and is often used in bootleg "Anavar" formulations.

With the vacations about to come for me, I got time to ask you guys some questions. First - what alternative steroids are there for anavar? I really like it, but the fakes and high price got me on hold. What I like about it, are the clean muscle gains and no aromatizations. What can be similar to that? My primary goal is to cut. Already got scammed with it, and got dbol instead, so not going to risk it again. Thanks

Please tell me it's not in a few weeks time.

Head on over to our sister website evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section. There are a lot of good sources you can choose from that sell real anavar that has been tested by multiple members on the board.

Yes, anavar is a very heavily faked steroid but you can get legitimate anavar. You just need to find a good source

Don't worry - when I mentioned vacation, I meant that I had time to spend doing research and here on the boards. And between anavar, turinabol and winstrol - what would you choose for a balanced cycle?

IMO the closest thing is tbol

but var is simply the best oral for all intensive purposes. if you want a legit var, check my signature for a source that has it

I found Tbol to be more potent mg per mg -- almost like anavar with a touch of dbol! And it's supposedly easier on the lipids.

^^^^I agree. While tbol is somewhat similar, personally I find it much more potent than var.

I guess SARMs might be an option for the OP too. With not wanting water weight check out something like RAD.

IF You are looking for a steroid that provides very lean, dry, hard gains then Masteron is for you!

When I use masteron it dries up my physique, makes me rock hard, vascular and lean looking while providing decent size and strength gains when coupled with test!

Masteron, (Assuming you are not prone to hair loss and do not have PRE EXISTING prostate conditions), is a very safe steroid COMPARED to other steroids.

Masteron (not unlike anavar) is much better ran at 12% BF or lower for optimal results. At say 10% bf you can enjoy some good gains while looking much leaner and harder throughout your cycle and losing some BF.

Here is a good cycle layout with test and mast.

Weeks 1-12 Test E 400mg/week
weeks 1-12 Mast E 500mg/week

Get some nolva on hand, and although you LIKELY will not need it, I Would run 10mg a day anyways. IT will have no more negative effects than like 600mg acetaminophen /day and will not effect gains at all. You likely wont even need it but its better safe then sorry when it comes to estrogen.

IF this is your first cycle you might consider dropping the dosage of each compound by 100mg, but the posted dosages are fine for a first cycle honestly.

Here is a short estered version of the same cycle.

weeks 1-8 Test prop 350mg/week
weeks 1-8 Mast prop 525mg/week

IF you want a lean bulk I would run the longer esters. IF you want a cut, I Would run the shorter esters!

IF you can only get one or the other, either can be used for either purpose!

Top Bottom