Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is front end loading ?

no1special

Banned
it was suggested I frot end load my NPP
and start my EQ and Test a few days later,

Could anyone please alaborate ?

Peace
no1special

front end loader is the little truck on the end of the home depot wood truck.

really, it's when you take 1/2 to double the normal weekly amount in the first weeks of your cycle to get everything kickstarted. read up on it through the search.

Actually the search function on this board sucks balls!!

Because of the half lifes of the drugs people front end load.

So say you take 500mg test/wk , you could front end load say 750 or 1000mg the first shot that way the amount you want (500) Is in your body asap, no lag. Because if you shot 500 it would break down to 250 quick because of its half-life. Make sense ?
- What you must remember is it is kinda of scary to front load a drug you have never used. Imagine if something went wrong well if you frontloaded and it did go wrong it would be worse and quicker....does that help ?

makes sence.

but does that include everything? ( the NPP, EQ, and Test ? )
or just one of them?

Thanks,
no1special

I would talk with some vets. See the idea is that say NPP that hits your system fast and so does tren. Thats why you inject ed or eod. But eq takes a while it has a slow acting ester. So once you inject it it make take a week or so to get your blood levels up. So you would do NPP and Tren like normal but frontload the Eq that way your blood levels would get up in a hurry. Which with Tren/Npp I think you would be Ok using them as normal. You may front load them in a short cycel but for a long cycel it may not be necassary. Make sense. I would do research anyway Im just tryn to help answer your question....

Exactly, short esters shoot as normal, some say front load them too, but I can feel tren within the 2nd stick. NPP, I can' really feel it working.

WK 1- 12: 300 MG NPP wk
WK 1-12: 500 MG test wk
WK 1-12: 400 mg EQ wk ( front loaded x2 week 1 )

after week 1, I switch to half the EQ,

does that sound ballanced or how could it be better,
thanks, I am waiting to inject :) for more feedback,
hope I get it.

Top Bottom