Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you think about a quad injection...

MrO

with a 25gauge 5/8 inch needle? Anabolics 2000 says that you can use one for a quad injection.

yup, done em a million times with that same gauge too. if you have really FAT nonmuscular thighs, (hehe hope not) then u might want to use a larger needle. want it to penetrate and get into the muscle, not the fat. i actually prefer quad shots over glute shots as my standard area to shoot.

Quad shots are great. Very easy to administer on onesel. I use a 23 gauage by 1 and a half inch needle. My body fat is about 9-10%, thus I could get away with using a 1 inch needle, but I like injecting deep into the muscle. I would not go with a 5/8 inch needle. Too short.

I like quad inj. I was a little upset today when I did my left quad. Hit a vein 4 times, got it on the 5th. I would use nothing less than 1.5" IMO. You wanna get it deep.

The pin should be long enough (if your not fat)--here's something else I've said numorous times here--only use your right leg, your left leg has twice as many veins and art.

I love them, personally... I use a 25 ga. 1 in, but I used to use 23 ga...i like 25 ga better since it makes me shoot slower. veins are easy to spot for....go to the bathroom and stand sideways to a mirror. lift your leg up and look...you can pretty much see where all the veins are, pick a point, and make note of it with your finger....that's where I shoot.

ED

Top Bottom