Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the best place to inject winstrol

espoSOrTY

I got my winni in the mail today, I will be injecting it everyday, I never deal with injectables before, just orals, I would like to know which site is the less painful to inject and easiest to rich since I'm injecting myself, thank you.

Calf. Lol kidding. Don't do that.
I like glutes and quads. I inject a lot of preworkout stuff with a slin pin in the delt.
Are you using test as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is your first injectable cycle and you want to run winny? whats your goal bro?
for everyday injections ,you need to change site injection frequently . that means forget about best place .

I actually just wrote an in-depth article on injectable vs oral winstol for the board. It should be up on elitefitness.com soon.

Injectable and oral winstrol are essentially the exact same thing. The absorption and liver toxicity is the same whether you take the product orally or inject it. I personally see no reason to do extra injections and inject the winstrol. I would use the oral version.

If only injectable winstrol is available to purchase, you can actually drink it. Measure out your dosage in the syringe, squirt it into your mouth and then swallow.

Top Bottom