Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vioxx and SC sprain

NJbigtime

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hey- i suffered an SC sprain, which is very uncommon in shoulder injuries. I'm on my third anti-flamatory, vioxx, my doctor told me to take 25mg a day, however i have been taking 50mg a day for 4 days. First question will taking 50 mg help me recover faster? And what concerns should i have about taking 50 mg?

Hey bro i had bi lateral fractures in both my shins...i was taking 50mg of viox a day.....for over 3months...plus shit load of perks on game days and upped the viox to 100mg on game days....viox is an anti inflamitory..it will not in anyway help you recover quicker..it will just help deal with the inflamtion and reduce some of the pain....Viox will thin your blood alot...what does that mean..if you drink you will get really messed up quick..i do not suggest doing this tho....so if your taking AS with it can even further thin out the blood...so clotting could be an issue..other wise not really any other bad sides...hope this helps g...

Top Bottom