x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Using smaller needles for steroids

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Using smaller needles for steroids within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I have a group of friends who use steroids but they're not the most experienced or knowledgeable so this is why I come to you guys for questions like this. One of my buddies says that he uses tiny needles and injects tiny amounts of steroids but more often. He says this helps keep his levels higher and more consistent. What's your opinion of this strategy and if not what do you recommend I used to inject?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Using smaller needles for steroids

I have a group of friends who use steroids but they're not the most experienced or knowledgeable so this is why I come to you guys for questions like this. One of my buddies says that he uses tiny needles and injects tiny amounts of steroids but more often. He says this helps keep his levels higher and more consistent. What's your opinion of this strategy and if not what do you recommend I used to inject?

Re: Using smaller needles for steroids

he doesn't understand how steroid esters work. the idea is to inject more of it less often.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

If you inject with smaller needles you can get an infection, use at least 23G 1.5" to inject oils

Quote Quote posted by BTRi View Post
    I have a group of friends who use steroids but they're not the most experienced or knowledgeable so this is why I come to you guys for questions like this. One of my buddies says that he uses tiny needles and injects tiny amounts of steroids but more often. He says this helps keep his levels higher and more consistent. What's your opinion of this strategy and if not what do you recommend I used to inject?
    bro yo friend sound like a huge poosy. who uses small needles for tren?

it sounds like both you and your friend have no clue what you are doing and need to stay away from steroids until you gain more knowledge about them

Amateur Bodybuilder

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    he doesn't understand how steroid esters work. the idea is to inject more of it less often.
    You are correct in theory that the Esther does allow less to be absorbed which in turn does allow more stability, However Scientific data shows that injecting more frequently keeps you serum levels more stable WITH THE SAME ESTHER. Your reference is comparing different esthers.

Better yet, forget about scientific data. Take 700 mg of tren. Inject it daily and do the same thing injecting more less frequently. I guarantee you will prefer the smaller daily injections because your serum levels will be more stable, you will have noticeably less side effects.
    I picked tren because of the harsh sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amateur Bodybuilder

Quote Quote posted by the_alcatraz View Post
    If you inject with smaller needles you can get an infection, use at least 23G 1.5" to inject oils
    That is one of the silliest comments I have heard on a forum. I would like to review the source of that data.
    The sterialization of the needle has to do with infection and not the size of it. Depending on frequency and alternate locations you can build up some pretty big scar tissue with the bigger needles.
    So much for localized injections if you are going to use a 23g.

I am not saying that a 23 g is a bad needle, but there are many that backload slin pins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a theory based on an idea. It needs to be based on half lives. Nothing more

For TRT I love the idea of injecting small amounts daily......just like the body would produce small amounts daily.

For cycles, just follow the esters. If you use a long ester like Cyp Or Enan just inject 1-2x per week.

For needle size, a 25g 1" will work for most spots
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Quote Quote posted by BTRi View Post
    What is a tiny needle? 27 or 29? My guess is those are the gauges he's talking about, but the problem is that your fingers will be worn the eff out trying to push the plunger down for such a small diameter needle. After a cycle of that it'd get real friggin old.

And if this is to minimize pain from a higher gauge needle then it becomes counterproductive since your having to hold a smaller needle as still as possible for ten times longer to get the oil forced down an almost impossible diameter.

23G is as big as I'd go and not bad for delts or thighs. But for glutes 21G is perfect and it's done quick.