Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Use Dostinex or Cabaser

paridhm

If any of you bros use a Nandralone or Tren, please use either of the two to block progesterone based gyno. If didn't and I got lumps in both my pecs, that quite honestly scared me. I got it checked out by a doctor, and I'm fine, but the worry wasn't fun. I know one of the two (Dostinex or Cabaser) causes side effects. I don't remember which one. Mr. X mentioned it in a thread.

Dostinex is Cabaser same thing. It is a great idea to run it if your running anything with progesterone sides.

Mookie,
please expand below?

thank you...

mookie said:
Dostinex is Cabaser same thing. It is a great idea to run it if your running anything with progesterone sides.

slimsc said:
Mookie,
please expand below?

thank you...
There is 2 reasons I ran it for sex reasons helps with deca tren dick and it helps with prolactin issues than can occur when using steroids with progesterone sides.

paridhm said:
If any of you bros use a Nandralone or Tren, please use either of the two to block progesterone based gyno. If didn't and I got lumps in both my pecs, that quite honestly scared me. I got it checked out by a doctor, and I'm fine, but the worry wasn't fun. I know one of the two (Dostinex or Cabaser) causes side effects. I don't remember which one. Mr. X mentioned it in a thread.

Dotinex is good for prolactin gyno, which some users get from drugs like tren. It's far superior to bromo....bro, bromo is horrible, made me throw up, I felt like I was puking my guts out!

Mr.X said:
Dotinex is good for prolactin gyno, which some users get from drugs like tren. It's far superior to bromo....bro, bromo is horrible, made me throw up, I felt like I was puking my guts out!

I've found the bromo sides to be dose related personally.

Top Bottom