Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying a new cycle - No sust.

CAdee

First time using Prop.-

current cycle is - Trenabol 100mg. - every other day
Enantat 250 - eod
Prop. - eod
Dbol 50mg - every day week 1-2 then 2xs a day week 3-5

ANY ADVICE?

i am no pro but that sounds like alot to me are you saying 50mg dbol for weeks 1-2 &then 50mg 2x a day for 3 -4

Enan doesn't need to be an eod inject and u def don't need it and prop. I'd go with just the prop and tren! Sounds like more hw needs to be done all around -

First time using Prop.-

current cycle is - Trenabol 100mg. - every other day
Enantat 250 - eod
Prop. - eod
Dbol 50mg - every day week 1-2 then 2xs a day week 3-5

ANY ADVICE?

not a great Idea to start a cycle then ask for advice. This is not one of the times where its better to ask for forgiveness then for permission bro.

I know nothing about you or your cycle history. I know nothing about if you know how to do pct or deal with sides ether.

Have you used steroids before?what have you used? how did it work for you, what where your sides?

How deep into this cycle are you? and welcome to elite:biggrin:

My previous cycles were dbol 50 mg ed wk 1-4
Sust. 250 1cc 2xs week wk 1-8
Tri Tren 1cc 2xs week wk 1-8
Deca 250mg 2xs week 3-6
EQ 2xs week 3-6

I also did this same cycle but used sustaplex 325
I had great results during both cycles. Crazy appitite and huge gains. Side effects were headaches and insomnia.
My last cycle I messed up- going thru a nasty divorce and child custody and lost all my PCT.
It was the worst. I lost everything I worked for and was depressed and emotional and sore nips.

This cycle is one my buddy is doin and he is having great results. We did the previous cycles together and I just started this one.
Do you suggest I drop the Prop. and just use the enantat 250 with the dbol 50 mg and the tren. ? Or drop the enantat 250 and stick with the Prop. ? I am reading a lot of good things about the prop. but my fear is I dont have enough to use for the entire cycle.

Top Bottom