Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenabol Depot 100, and Tren/Enth 200.

brooklynstar

I know when using Trenbolone Acetate @75 mL it should be injected EOD. but when using Trenabol Depot 100, and Tren/enth 200. should this be done the same way? or would you consider that since the dosage is higher it can be injected once a week.

brooklynstar said:
I know when using Trenbolone Acetate @75 mL it should be injected EOD. but when using Trenabol Depot 100, and Tren/enth 200. should this be done the same way? or would you consider that since the dosage is higher it can be injected once a week.
Ace should be injected ED, Enth should be every 4 to 6 days (depending on the cycle amount)...And Depot can be up to 8 or 9 days apart depending on the cycle amount.

you should inject the enanthate or the depot at least twice per week to keep most stable levels in the blood, no matter what dosage you are taking

drrman said:
you should inject the enanthate or the depot at least twice per week to keep most stable levels in the blood, no matter what dosage you are taking

agree with the smart man above! more stable levels=more consistant and net gains for ya bro!

drrman said:

Drr...I am not arguing...I respect your opinions, but when using the "roid calcualtor and injecting , Oh lets just say Enth, E4D's, you get a progressive build up of the AAS in your system until after the final injection, What is your take on this?

Goldprospector said:
Drr...I am not arguing...I respect your opinions, but when using the "roid calcualtor and injecting , Oh lets just say Enth, E4D's, you get a progressive build up of the AAS in your system until after the final injection, What is your take on this?

which roid calc are you using bro? many of them have the half lives figured wrong. Take enanthate for example, its a 5.5 day half life, not a 10 as many of those figure. i've stated this before and had some pretty extensive arguments, the 10 days was figured on 1.5 days per added carbon atom to the ester, and its completely wrong. its 5.5 day in clinical trials, its only 10 days on all those posts on bodybuilding boards and they are all wrong

tren enanthate can be figured 5-6 days and tren hex is basically one day longer.

With any substance you will level off, you will not keep building a higher and higher dosage with each injection. At some point the drug is leaving your system at the same rate you are putting it in unless you start injecting more or more frequently

not really sure what you are asking

Ok bro, just getting your opinion, I have used this calc in the past http://www.come.to/roidcalc, and it would always show an ever increasing build up of the AAS in your system until after your final injection...I never new if it was true or not...So I guess that is what I was asking, to see what you opinion was as to whether or not that would actually happen.

Thanks again for the info.

Goldprospector said:
Ok bro, just getting your opinion, I have used this calc in the past http://www.come.to/roidcalc, and it would always show an ever increasing build up of the AAS in your system until after your final injection...I never new if it was true or not...So I guess that is what I was asking, to see what you opinion was as to whether or not that would actually happen.

Thanks again for the info.

this site has them the closes. http://www.roidcalc.com/

as for an every increasing amount, yes total mg may be increasing by a few mg maybe, but think about it, if you are injecting 250mg more twice per week, after 25-30 days figuring in the half life of the first 250mg, its not relavant.

Top Bottom