Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren vs. Masteron

yea i can get my hands on the mast e so thats what im gonna do... Pinning 3 times a week to get 600 instead of 6 times to get 600 sounds like any easy choice for me.. thanx for the input

mast prop at 100 mgs a day is amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
doing that now and its already changing my body comp in 4 days lol....
that 600mg/week of primo E i've been on for a couple weeks should be kicking in lovely very soon:evil:

It will dry you up and get you looking like granite. Tren will build muscle and burn fat. I think they are synergistic if you are very low bodyfat and want a finished look so I don't really think they should be compared. It's more like Masteron vs Winstrol.
this^^^^ run them together

That's what I'm talking about^^^, how r u running it

Sent from my iPhone punk!
Train like a freak

this is what i'm running now....(overkill I know lol)

var 60mg/day 1-8
test e 250mg/week 1-12
primo e 600mg/week 1-12
mast prop 700mg/week 3-12
tren a 350mg/week 5-12
proviron 75mg/day 7-12
n2slin 3 caps a day 1-12

I was running t3 and albuterol but had crazy sides and it was eating me up bro and I was getting flat as **** so I dropped that and i'm feeling better and getting things rolling here.
I'm in week 3 and I added the mast and the primo should be shining pretty soon and i'm getting hard as hell and leaning out nicely, I actually gained a lb since I dropped the t3 and im still leaning out so u know that primo is kicking in now, just eat a TON of protein with primo and go low carb and its money:evil:

niceeee...your gonna look like a piece of steel!!!!...im running eq instead of primo cuz thats what i could get my hands on and it always keeps me strong and vascular... but quick question... did you feel like the albuterol caused muscle loss???

I really wanna do a test/primo/mast cycle

Sent from my iPhone punk!
Train like a freak

check my log of said cycle... threw in a lil tbol and mhn and totally transformed my body been shredded ever since ;)

Top Bottom