Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren,Susta and Bold cycle

liitovcas

Hey guys I`m currently on 300mg Tren 500mg Susta and 150mg Bold a week,

This is currently my 2nd big cycle.
After injecting for some time i realised I could be doing something wrong, can anyone advise me on how to inject all 3 components like to what muscle they should be injected to, or they all go to but? Also time frame its best to inject, if that makes any difference? or should i inject before intense training?
Thank you so much for any relevant information.

When you do your injections doesn't matter. I would do your injections twice per week and inject 150mg tren, 250mg sust and 75mg bold each injection.

The more injection sites you can rotate into your injection schedule, the less scar tissue you will build in each muscle. The easiest sites to inject into are your glutes, outer quad and side deltoid.

I explain injection technique and injection sites in the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB7L6jjkCCo

When you do your injections doesn't matter. I would do your injections twice per week and inject 150mg tren, 250mg sust and 75mg bold each injection.

The more injection sites you can rotate into your injection schedule, the less scar tissue you will build in each muscle. The easiest sites to inject into are your glutes, outer quad and side deltoid.

I explain injection technique and injection sites in the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB7L6jjkCCo

Thanks a lot for your tip, i found your video very useful, thanks for throwing that here buddy, well im doing 5 injections a week 150 Test twice Susta 250 twice and Bold 150 once,
and i thought i might should inject them in different locations instead of injecting them 5 times a week to both glutes.
So for example i thought i may inject Susta to butt cheeks Tren to shoulders or trapeze and bold maybe to quads since on bold day im doing legs,
I honestly don`t know, I want to get the maximum out of this 12 weeks cycle so please let me know if i should continue injecting the way i`m right now or i could make some changes in my cycle,
At the moment my cycle is:
Monday: Tren left glute
Tuesday: Susta left glute
Wednesday: Bold i mix between glutes for e.g if i inject this week on right glute next week i will inject it on to left side.
Thursday: Tren right glute and,
Friday: Susta Right glute
Thanks a lot hope to hear back soon from you mate.

And for training,
Monday Chest
Tuesday Back
Wednesday Legs
Thursday Shoulders,trapeze
Friday biceps triceps
Thanks again

That's a lot of pinning. I mix mine all in one syringe and pop up to 3cc of different compounds in one pin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a lot of pinning. I mix mine all in one syringe and pop up to 3cc of different compounds in one pin.

Exactly that! Mix all together in the same syringe, and inject all together in the same days. Split the dosages in half, and inject all the stuff twice per week, all mixed in the same syringe, so you would be putting in all three compounds with one single injection each time.

you should mix compounds in the same syringe as that will help reduce PIP

before you start using steroids you should learn how to pin and where to pin. this is stuff to figure out BEFORE using.

I know this cycle I made a mistake, i didnt research enough...
What does PIP stand for?
And also if you see this can you please advise me wihich component where to inject to, or if i start mixing all components and do it twice a week shouldi continue injecting to butt cheeks?
Thanks a lot

I am curious as to why you are running EQ so low at 150mg per week. I have found that 600mg is a good dose and a lot of guys go much higher than that.

I am curious as to why you are running EQ so low at 150mg per week. I have found that 600mg is a good dose and a lot of guys go much higher than that.

Good question. My last run was 800 per week and it was still in a sweet spot. No sides for me.

Top Bottom