Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren insomnia/sweats

antonnio1

Hey,

Just wondering if any of you guys ever suffered from Tren sweats or insomnia? I'm lucky if I can pull in 4 hours of sleep a night and wake up with the sheets drenched. I thought the two were related, waking because of sweat-induced chills, but they are mutually exclusive. Some nights I wake up after four hours sweat free - but I can't sleep any more. I'm still tired though. Just wondering how the body can get enough rest to repair itself from training everyday on only four hours? I'm taking melatonin, but it's not doing anything. Any other ideas other than sleeping pills (which I've tried - help me to sleep but still wake up only more groggy than usual) would be greatly appreciated.

How much are you taking and for how long? Which tren are you using? How often are you injecting? How far along are you in this cycle and are you taking anything else?Post up some stats

Yeah, sorry i guess some stats may help.

26 6'2" 225 lbs
12% bf

This is my second real cycle so far.

Current cycle:
500mg Test Enanth/wk
600mg Equipoise/wk
400mg Tren Enanth/wk

All broken up into two pokes/wk Mon/Thurs

Cycle started Oct. 17 so about 10 wks in.

Night sweats were terrible earlier on, but are subsiding and are now being replaced with the insomnia or combination of sweats/insomnia. It sucks ass.

Going to be ending the EQ soon, decreasing the Tren, increasing the test and adding some Winny to wrap up the cycle.

I would stay on the EQ for at least 14 weeks to get the best results from it. I also get insomnia/Sweats when on Tren and have to wake up at 4:30am for work everyday so it's tough. I sometimes use Ambien/Lunesta and occasionally xanax but this doesn't always work. I find that while on tren I get a nasty smell from my skin also that can be embarrassing!!

All the sides are slowing down and the tren is working its magic... I think Tren may just become my new best friend.

Top Bottom