Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren e 16 weeks

You know what man idk it was a little worse when I first started but I think I just got use to it. I still get night sweats but these last few nights it was cooler so it wasn't so bad I think the night sweats are what causes the insomnia for me. Control the sweats control the insomnia... I think lol. I'm running my test at 300 and I remember you saying you were running your test higher; I heard running test higher causes harsher sides.. Again that's what I heard. Maybe your getting hit a little harder with sides or maybe mines not as bomb as yours lol I'm using this ugl right now so far so good I guess I've never ran tren before but from all the sides I get I'm guessing it's pretty on point lol if I get a little frustrated I start sweating I'm running there test right now instead of my doctors test and I'm not feeling to lethargic anymore because it's test 300 instead of 200. So I know there test is good. As for the dbol I got that threw my buddy.

Ye no doubt, the night sweats are REAL... I wake up just drenched half way through the night. It's like 5-6 degrees here st night right now and I got my fan blasting hahaha brutal. I actually started to drop my test just a biiiiitntoday down to 650 from 800 so we shall see... Gunna try melatonin and diphenhydramine combo tonight. Buddy of mine says it knocks him out real good so I pray for success!!!!

Ye no doubt, the night sweats are REAL... I wake up just drenched half way through the night. It's like 5-6 degrees here st night right now and I got my fan blasting hahaha brutal. I actually started to drop my test just a biiiiitntoday down to 650 from 800 so we shall see... Gunna try melatonin and diphenhydramine combo tonight. Buddy of mine says it knocks him out real good so I pray for success!!!!

Are you on ace? And what's your tren dose? Another thing that helps me is just try to picture what's in front of your face when your eyes are closed instead of what your going to workout tomorrow and what your next cycle is going to be and all that shit haha

Are you on ace? And what's your tren dose? Another thing that helps me is just try to picture what's in front of your face when your eyes are closed instead of what your going to workout tomorrow and what your next cycle is going to be and all that shit haha

Nah I'm on enanthate right now... Tired of being a pin cushion. And I'm at 800mg. Sucks because insomnia and sweats are my only sides... Little bit of day time fatigue but nothing I can't handle. If I could only get the sleep issue handled it would be a glorious moment. And yeah my mind definately goes wild at night haha, thinking about everything BUT sleep

Top Bottom