Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time for blood test

coasta007

Hi all.

I think it is long overdue but I'm going to have some blood tests done to see what needs to change.

I am currently injecting 2ml of test prop 100 per week. This will change once my EQ arrives and I'll be injecting .7ml of test prop and .3ml EQ 3 times a week.

Apart from other general health checks in my blood, what else should I have a blood test for in addition to free testosterone, HDL (good cholesterol) LDL (bad cholesterol) and estrogen levels?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

He. I realise now that I should have had tests before. Surely by having a blood test now I see estrogen levels, test levels are in or out of range?

Yeah definitely. I would still take a look at your lipid profiles, kidney and liver health while you're getting blood drawn.

Thank you. I'll go in and ask for all these things to be tested. Blood sugar level too. I was asked to go in the fasted state.

After advice from you guys and a bit of reading, I'll be asking to have the blood test for the below.

Cholesterol (HDL & LDL)
Blood sugar
Iron
Kidney and liver lipids
Estrogen
Free testosterone
Full hormone spectrum test

I'll let you know the results once I hear back.

Top Bottom