Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Those on adderal or stimulants

I don't use adderall every day, but I've used it countless times in the past for different purposes. I find if someone isn't used to the medication, then the side effects are more prominent, such as reduced appetite, sleep disturbance, ect. But once this initial period passes (for me anyways), I don't notice these effects. Although, my appetite is slightly reduced while on adderall, but if I make myself eat my meals then I feel much better and can train , and also sleep better. I think the main thing is getting the right amount of food in and it works out fine. This is adderall XR that I have experience with

What time do you dose? 20mg IR lasts you all day? 15mg lasts about 2 hours after 4 -6 hours I'm useless.

Can you answer some of my questions in my previous post?

I don't use extended release. I take 20mg in the morning and sometimes I take another half (10mg) around noon. I don't feel tired when it wears off however if I wake up one day and dont take it then I'm tired/weak and have no motivation. I run my cycles normally, I don't do anything different bc of the Adderall with my cycles. And as far as eating, eat as you regularly would. Don't allow the medication to mess up your diet or else what's the point of running aas

I'm done with adderall shits terrible I don't feel like doing anything on it or off of it. Sucks the life out of me. Emotionless all day. Annoyed at everything. Snapping in my kids. My diet has remained the same but I don't have any energy. I'll figure something else out.

I'm done with adderall shits terrible I don't feel like doing anything on it or off of it. Sucks the life out of me. Emotionless all day. Annoyed at everything. Snapping in my kids. My diet has remained the same but I don't have any energy. I'll figure something else out.

Agreed! Not my choice either

Agreed! Not my choice either

You know what I have been concentrating more on lately while on it? Things that don't matter. Like priorities being out of order.

Also in my line of work I am interrupted almost every 30 minutes more at certain points in the day. I'm used to so I've learned to deal. Not on adderall don't interupt me because I'm a huge dick. Not a good feeling. Call it self control whatever. I call it poisen in my bloodstream

Are you taking for add?

I'm not really looking for advise for me more so what you are using and how does it make you feel. Not what you suggest for me.

And good to be back I have been around a little if you look

OOOhhh! sorry.... I don't take adderol due to the ingredents, since i have glaucoma adderol is a no no for me anyway,
I take a centrum every morning then after lunch i take a one a day 5 hr energy vitamin along with 2 caffeine capsules if i'm training that day, it makes A good workout GREAT!

OOOhhh! sorry.... I don't take adderol due to the ingredents, since i have glaucoma adderol is a no no for me anyway,
I take a centrum every morning then after lunch i take a one a day 5 hr energy vitamin along with 2 caffeine capsules if i'm training that day, it makes A good workout GREAT!

Ahh I see I thought you meant you took one adderall a day lol

Been off this crap for a while. Never again. My girlfriend was stealing it now she buys it from people and turns into a psycho on it. She went all out attacking me a few weeks ago.

Sorry I haven't read all the posts for this, but I'm a keen user of Modafinil you can have a bad nights sleep and still feel ok in the morning and my metal function is excellent

Top Bottom