Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thank little baby Jesus for Letro

ImEffinYoked

On a cycle of beastdrol started showing signs of gyno started taking some Letro and it went away in 3 days. BAM!!! Still going to take it to make sure it stays gone but I recommend it to anyone to have on hand just incase.

Beast and any other anabolic substance that causes you to have testosterone in your system that doesn't come from your nut sack will will raise your estrogen levels. And idk where you get your info saying beast doesn't aromatize because I have yet to see one anabolic substance that 100% does not convert to estrogen at all. If a substance like that existed chemicalneed would be out of business.

Beast and any other anabolic substance that causes you to have testosterone in your system that doesn't come from your nut sack will will raise your estrogen levels. And idk where you get your info saying beast doesn't aromatize because I have yet to see one anabolic substance that 100% does not convert to estrogen at all. If a substance like that existed chemicalneed would be out of business.

My info comes from the creator of beastdrol. It doesn't aromatize.

Top Bottom