Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Eq, and tren cycle help!

U have some work to do inntheb fall

Hit the npp man eat don't worry bout fat get all the mass u can worry boot shredding later

Running two 19's is not wise unless u know ur body and how u relate to prolactin

My question is this why do u think deca will bloat ya?

I'm running it now with no bloat estrogen is in check and diet is low sodium and clean

The gear does not Bloat you its ur diet and lifestyle

Keep Ai in ur regimen and eat clean

Btw why are u dead set on running so many compounds stick to two or three no need for orals here and there and ur 185 man ur new to gear it's ur third cycle ! Keep it simple ! Why would npp be more expensive ? It's not a high priced exotic drug lol šŸ˜³

Well I know people who have run deca, some had bloat and some did not even using arimidex. I guess I'm just worried about it

The source I use NPP is more expensive but not too much that I can't afford it.

I think I'm going to take your advice and run test p and NPP for 10-12 weeks depending on sides and prolactin. Will be using caber e3d so should be good there.

What were u thinking to run ur npp at ?

And caber u won't need unless issues arise

If you have your estrogen and check you really shouldn't need the caber plus it's a 10 week cycle it's not like you're running a 20 week deca cycle

But I think that's a solid choice run the prop and npp 50/50 ratio like 500

Or u can keep test low to let the nandrolone shine ( this is what I preferred to do)

Some will disagree because of deca dick but ultimately if you keep all your hormones in balance and take proper medications to give estrogen and check you won't have that issue

90% of the guys to get deca dick say that they have hormonal balance but they never have the bloodwork to prove it!!!!!

Since you have not used nandrolone before there's no need to add a bunch of different compounds!! Npp works nicely !!! sure you'll really get that fullness you're looking for and the muscle mass

What were u thinking to run ur npp at ?

And caber u won't need unless issues arise

If you have your estrogen and check you really shouldn't need the caber plus it's a 10 week cycle it's not like you're running a 20 week deca cycle

But I think that's a solid choice run the prop and npp 50/50 ratio like 500

Or u can keep test low to let the nandrolone shine ( this is what I preferred to do)

Some will disagree because of deca dick but ultimately if you keep all your hormones in balance and take proper medications to give estrogen and check you won't have that issue

90% of the guys to get deca dick say that they have hormonal balance but they never have the bloodwork to prove it!!!!!

Since you have not used nandrolone before there's no need to add a bunch of different compounds!! Npp works nicely !!! sure you'll really get that fullness you're looking for and the muscle mass

I already have the caber on hand so only going to use that if I see sides starting to arise, thanks for that tip, saves some money lol

I like the low test high aas as well! I was looking to run prop at 75 eod and Npp at 150 eod for 12 weeks. Or the prop at 100 and Npp at 200 for 10 weeks. You think there's much of a difference there I'll see?

Lmao, I see deca dick thrown around a lot but like you said I've never seen the bloods to prove it, regardless I'm not too worried about that.

Also, what're your thoughts on throwing in anavar the last 6 weeks?

Think that ur first dose choices
Your cycle history and experience

And 6 weeks var at end is good

I'm doing a very similar cycle with the longer Ester instead of NPP I'm also finishing with six weeks of var

Think it's a solid cycle for ur goals and experience

Think that ur first dose choices
Your cycle history and experience

And 6 weeks var at end is good

I'm doing a very similar cycle with the longer Ester instead of NPP I'm also finishing with six weeks of var

Think it's a solid cycle for ur goals and experience

Awesome, sticking to that then. Thanks for the help man! Looks like I finally have my cycle planned out. It's been months of me changing my mind about stuff lol glad I have it set now. How's your cycle going?

It's great man I'm at about 215 morning weight started at 199 but I'm not new to the 200's so my muscle memory has helped

I'm gonna aim for 225 the. Cut down to about 210

My bf when I started was 8 ish and now I'm maybe 10 ish feeling very strong have hit lots of lift records had 455 on the bar today for squats hit 6 reps was mixin it up hit 225 for 30 reps the. Back heavy

Massage and donated blood today feeling like a champ! On week 6 and 14 to go gonna tighten up twards the end of my cycle with some anavar my dr prescribed me !!! Gonna try for that 210 at 8%

But will be happy with whatever I get im to the point where I am happy at any state in my regimen lean and 195 very athletic or a bit more mass it's all good in my book !!

Top Bottom