Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test e and Eq cycle... Dbol?

What about tbol on the end? I think tbol would be a great addition. It kinda feels like a less expensive anavar.

Use code "Pimp20" at ntbm to save 20% and free shipping.

You guys forgot to mention the disadvantages of ending a cycle high on estrogen like he would have had he chosen Dbol.

You guys forgot to mention the disadvantages of ending a cycle high on estrogen like he would have had he chosen Dbol.

how so? the reason for all of the bloat is mostly because of high estrogen from it... every one of us said because of the bloat which goes hand in hand...

how so? the reason for all of the bloat is mostly because of high estrogen from it... every one of us said because of the bloat which goes hand in hand...

The worst for me is trying to keep the gains when your estrogen is high. Worse than the bloat in my opinion. Facing a PCT with extra high estrogen.

The worst for me is trying to keep the gains when your estrogen is high. Worse than the bloat in my opinion. Facing a PCT with extra high estrogen.

lolll... yes i know that... the whole point is that the two are associated into one... the bloat is caused from high estrogen so its the same thing... you don't want either but you get them both for the same reason...

Top Bottom