Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TB 500 log

Nice log. Thanks for sharing. Your not alone in shoulder pain. Try ice on the shoulder after work out. It has helped mine. They say heating pad also good choice. I like the ice better.
Keep it up, and keep the log going.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Great log man. Thanks for sharing so much detail. Nice to see you getting some benefits already and they should only get better.

Week 4:

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate!

I just wrapped up week #4, and I am feeling much better. I had read there was some “magic” with TB that starts around week 4, and some could be placebo, but I really do have more range of motion and less pain.

I am experiencing increased endurance which was very noticeable on leg days last week.

I kept the same training split, but added a rest day for the Holiday.

The diet was 80/20, and it is safe to say I had a slight surplus last week, but all is dialed back in to my normal eating habits.

Other pertinent facts:

I am using my trt dose of 50mg eod which is 175/wk. this has me trough around 850, some say too much, but I feel great here.

I also take 2.5 iu Ed Growth hormone year round with small excursions to 4 here and there. Currently 2.5/day

N2guard 7 caps a day
Nac 1,000mg/day
Fish oil 6 gr/day

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Week 4:

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate!

I just wrapped up week #4, and I am feeling much better. I had read there was some “magic” with TB that starts around week 4, and some could be placebo, but I really do have more range of motion and less pain.

I am experiencing increased endurance which was very noticeable on leg days last week.

I kept the same training split, but added a rest day for the Holiday.

The diet was 80/20, and it is safe to say I had a slight surplus last week, but all is dialed back in to my normal eating habits.

Other pertinent facts:

I am using my trt dose of 50mg eod which is 175/wk. this has me trough around 850, some say too much, but I feel great here.

I also take 2.5 iu Ed Growth hormone year round with small excursions to 4 here and there. Currently 2.5/day

N2guard 7 caps a day
Nac 1,000mg/day
Fish oil 6 gr/day

happy thanksgiving to you too
did you stuff lots of food? ;)

175mgs test/week is perfect actually dont change if it works

can you share more about your eating? meals etc

Top Bottom