Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Summer Cycle for D1 football player

Alright guys, I am new to this site and I am in need of some advice for a summer cycle. A little bit about me, I am currently a junior in college (22 years old) and will be a senior next fall, I play D1 football (DE and OLB), I am around 6'2" 250lbs right now. I have worked out since I was 11 years old.

In highschool, I did experiment around with pro-hormones and some steroids. I had a buddy who was a body builder and I got them from him. I cycled to the best of my knowledge, I used moderate doses, ran cycle support, and always used clomid/nolva/and some natty test supps for my PCT. Not the best idea at the time, but it did help me go D1 and I never looked back. I have not touched any gear since 12th grade because I was afraid of getting busted by the NCAA, but I have used HGH in college because drug tests can't pick up HGH.

I do not plan on starting my cycle until the first week of May and running it for 8 weeks (May and June). I will be training at home during those 8 weeks, so I am not worried about NCAA drug tests. This past year, we did not get tested until October, but it is always random and I do not want to take any chances. So, my PCT will be in July, but I have to be careful here as well because most people get busted for drugs like HCG and clomid, not the actual gear.

I was thinking something along the lines of
1-8 Test Prop around 600mg per week
1-6 Dbol 50mg
1-8 GHRP-6 (mainly for appetite reasons)
1-8 S4
1-8 GW-501516 (to burn fat + increase cardio)
1-8 IGF1-LR3
Also, I was considering shooting Test Suspension before workouts

I currently have 1 bottle of arimidex right now, but I am going to order a bottle of aromasin and use them together throughout the cycle. I am not so sure what to use for PCT, because I do not want to get busted. I would like to use HCG, clomid & some natty sups like DAA, Forma, Test Force but I don't know about detection times.

It may seem a tad bit, but I want to go to the NFL and this will obviously help a ton. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.

Alright guys, I am new to this site and I am in need of some advice for a summer cycle. A little bit about me, I am currently a junior in college (22 years old) and will be a senior next fall, I play D1 football (DE and OLB), I am around 6'2" 250lbs right now. I have worked out since I was 11 years old.

In highschool, I did experiment around with pro-hormones and some steroids. I had a buddy who was a body builder and I got them from him. I cycled to the best of my knowledge, I used moderate doses, ran cycle support, and always used clomid/nolva/and some natty test supps for my PCT. Not the best idea at the time, but it did help me go D1 and I never looked back. I have not touched any gear since 12th grade because I was afraid of getting busted by the NCAA, but I have used HGH in college because drug tests can't pick up HGH.

I do not plan on starting my cycle until the first week of May and running it for 8 weeks (May and June). I will be training at home during those 8 weeks, so I am not worried about NCAA drug tests. This past year, we did not get tested until October, but it is always random and I do not want to take any chances. So, my PCT will be in July, but I have to be careful here as well because most people get busted for drugs like HCG and clomid, not the actual gear.

I was thinking something along the lines of
1-8 Test Prop around 600mg per week
1-6 Dbol 50mg
1-8 GHRP-6 (mainly for appetite reasons)
1-8 S4
1-8 GW-501516 (to burn fat + increase cardio)
1-8 IGF1-LR3
Also, I was considering shooting Test Suspension before workouts

I currently have 1 bottle of arimidex right now, but I am going to order a bottle of aromasin and use them together throughout the cycle. I am not so sure what to use for PCT, because I do not want to get busted. I would like to use HCG, clomid & some natty sups like DAA, Forma, Test Force but I don't know about detection times.

It may seem a tad bit, but I want to go to the NFL and this will obviously help a ton. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.

As a former NCAA D-1 defensive lineman who played on scholarship, my advice is DON'T DO IT! If you enjoy playing, or you're on scholarship and getting your education paid for, don't even risk it!
I have no idea what current NCAA testing protocols are, so I'm not even sure I can recommend a cycle of Osta, S-4, and GW safely. I knew what was tested for years ago, and I'm sure the list is even stricter now.
You may not like my answer, but from a former player to a current one, it's nowhere near worth the risk.

Yes, I understand their is a risk taking AAS. But I know of serval guys on my team who have taken and will take AAS & it is more common than the fans think. AAS and other PED's are in every locker room and most of the time they go unnoticed. I'm not saying that makes it safe to do, but the summer is the time to do it.

Yes, I understand their is a risk taking AAS. But I know of serval guys on my team who have taken and will take AAS & it is more common than the fans think. AAS and other PED's are in every locker room and most of the time they go unnoticed. I'm not saying that makes it safe to do, but the summer is the time to do it.

Still a HUGE risk, and not worth it in my opinion. I've personally seen guys kicked off the team when I played, and can't imagine what that disappointment level feels like.

I also don't know what detection times are, or how far back the NCAA tests anymore, so I'm no help in that area either. I realize you're going to do what you want and I wish you the best of luck in you playing career, but on the advice of a couple vets, it's just not worth the risk.

Yeah, I understand. I just know so many people that have cycled and not gotten busted. I would honestly regret not juicing before my senior year than regretting getting caught. Might be a bad mind set, but that's just me.

I personally wouldn't risk it, but you seem pretty determined to do so............. If I was you, I would only use suspension for the super quick clear time.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using EliteFitness

Prop is pretty fast and would be second choice to suspension. If I could trade my prop for suspension and I was you, I would. If not, just be clear on how long it takes to clear.

Top Bottom