Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stretch Marks

jubei

Plat Hero
Platinum
For those who have stretch marks, what was the best way you found to diminish their size and or redness? I have just started using retin-a cream, how long does it take to work? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

^^

I use coconut oil.......been using this for 3 weeks now......the redness is getting dull/mixing with original skin colour and the size is getting smaller too but at slower pace than the colour!! Hope this help...trust m bro it wont cost u a bomb to try this.....few $$....cheap and effective.

Cocca Butter does help, and also helps prevent expansion and formation of new marks. Some kinds are better than others. When my wife was pregnant, we experimented with this. There is a kind of Cocoa Butter that The Body Shop sells in a deoderant like stick form, and it is hands down the best type of Cocoa Butter we found. Plus, since it is in the stick, it is easy to apply.

Also, i havent used retin-a, but am friends with my dermo who used it on himself for 6 months - he said that he thought it was about worthless. He is on to trying laser treatments now. He thinks this is better, but overall he says that basically with stretch marks, one you get them, you have them. He also says that different parts of the body have responded differently to treatment. The parts he was trying on was the bicep-armpit-outer chest area.

don´t use retin-A !!! When you use Retin-A your Stretch mark looks more redness, because the Ingredient burn the skin every time you apply.....

Stretch marks never dissapear Bro....The only thing that you can do is changing the color from red to white that´s it!!!

Later

Top Bottom