Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting my new cycle DBol/Deca/test

Mr.Spence

Hey guy, just about to start a cycle but I just wanted to get some feedback...

1-6 weeks DBol 10mg tab. 1-2wk 2tab/day, 3-4wk 3tab/day, 5-6wk 2tab/day.

1-8 weeks Deca 300mg. 1wk 200mg, 2-5wk 400mg, 6-8 200mg.

1-8 weeks Test E. 250mg. 1wk 250mg, 2-7wk 500mg 8wk 250. (Might push Test to 10 weeks)

Proviron 25mg. 3wk, 5wk, 7wk 1tab/day.

PCT
Nolvadex 10mg. 4wk, 6wk, 8wk 1tab/day.

11-12 weeks Clomid 50mg. 1tab/day.

Now I been doing alot of reading and I think I will add HCG as well... Love to hear you guys feedback on if I should do 12 weeks not 8 weeks, if I should put something to my PCT or even if I should change my cycle... Let me know!!!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

WELCOME TO ELITEFITNESS .

how many years have you been hitting the gym bro ? is this your first cycle ...?

you are tapering dosages and there is no need.

keep it simple.

PCT is out-dated and shitty, nolva after a deca cycle = NO WAY !

that PCT stinks never run deca that includes Nova. you read enough you should know this!

Last edited:
Completely revise PCT

Nolva after deca doesn't mix will cause more harm than good and recovery will be very hard

If this is your 1st cycle then just run test only, if you have run cycles before then run test at least 2weeka longer than deca

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Thanks for the advice guy... So what would be good for the PCT???

I wouldn't run deca any longer than 8 weeks... Deca will shut you down hardddddddd and linger in your system for a long while. Shit is overrated in my opinion, I'll never touch it again.

Thanks, I was planning to only running Deca for 8 weeks... When should I start using HCGenerate??? And should I also get Aromasin???

Top Bottom